Is it NORMAL to be VIRGIN MAN at 26years old???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Guess what Emily! Becca the Barcherotte WILL NOT PICK BLAKE !!!!! Just read an article. I wonder why she didn't pick the pure virgin boy???

If she doesn't pick him it has something to do with his looks not his virginity. Something about that square face.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If she doesn't pick him it has something to do with his looks not his virginity. Something about that square face.

loooooooooooooooooooool

I think it has a lot to do with his virginity! He is a not a real man :(

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
High school years were annoying cause most people were basically try to influence sex culture.

Once you graduate everything changes. No one gives a f*ck. You won’t be bothered unless you put yourselves in that type of environment.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
High school years were annoying cause most people were basically try to influence sex culture.

Once you graduate everything changes. No one gives a f*ck. You won’t be bothered unless you put yourselves in that type of environment.

Jerome

I am proud of your virginity despite all :)

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Homegirl, its a reality tv show.... its a lie :hillarybiz:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Homegirl, its a reality tv show.... its a lie :hillarybiz:

NO. u can tell that guy is a virgin. Even if he is lying, that would not make him look good. R u saying he was tryin to win her???? Well, look at the affect! She got up and left lol

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome

I am proud of your virginity despite all :)
You mentioned 26.

Would you be bothered if there are Muslim men that have abstained that long.

My uncle stayed a virgin until he got married. Got his masters here in the states. Than like a year or two later went to somalia and brought his wife here.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You mentioned 26.

Would you be bothered if there are Muslim men that have abstained that long.

My uncle stayed a virgin until he got married. Got his masters here in the states. Than like a year or two later went to somalia and brought his wife here.

Good for your uncle. He was not a "virgin" ! I think he smashed fat white girls on the side.

Even Muslim men, u should marry by at least your 23rd birthday

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
loooooooooooooooooooool

I think it has a lot to do with his virginity! He is a not a real man :(
So losing his virginity will make him a real man:cosbyhmm:
There are non virgin men who are spineless punks and suck in the sack

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So losing his virginity will make him a real man:cosbyhmm:
There are non virgin men who are spineless punks and suck in the sack

Well the 26 year old so called straight boy sucks more than your boyfriends huuno

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Good for your uncle. He was not a "virgin" ! I think he smashed fat white girls on the side.

Even Muslim men, u should marry by at least your 23rd birthday
I’m a broke 21 year old college student. I’ll probabky finish inshallah by 23. How could I afford to get married if I would barely be finishing school at that time.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m a broke 21 year old college student. I’ll probabky finish inshallah by 23. How could I afford to get married if I would barely be finishing school at that time.

U r a Muslim. U can get a pass lol but u should not care if u r broke or not. u live in the west, find a good girl and do a nikkah! Inshaaalah

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
NO. u can tell that guy is a virgin. Even if he is lying, that would not make him look good. R u saying he was tryin to win her???? Well, look at the affect! She got up and left lol
The whole show is staged and scripted with a little bit of freedom, the part him being virgin is just to bring in more viewers

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
U r a Muslim. U can get a pass lol but u should not care if u r broke or not. u live in the west, find a good girl and do a nikkah! Inshaaalah
I’m interested in medical school. If I can meet a chick that would be willing to marry a broke dude trying to get into med school. I would be cool for that. If not than well I guess it’s going to be a hard journey lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m interested in medical school. If I can meet a chick that would be willing to marry a broke dude trying to get into med school. I would be cool for that. If not than well I guess it’s going to be a hard journey lol

Jerome if u really are in medical school, u will not have a problem finding a girl who u can be engaged to and have fun with her. The halaal way

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The whole show is staged and scripted with a little bit of freedom, the part him being virgin is just to bring in more viewers

Fair point. I like the way u rationale "Bruh"...….

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome if u really are in medical school, u will not have a problem finding a girl who u can be engaged to and have fun with her. The halaal way
I will try my best to abstain

But if Tatiana or Cristina Hernandez throw that ass in my direction I don’t know how I will react :wowsweat:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will try my best to abstain

But if Tatiana or Cristina Hernandez throw that ass in my direction I don’t know how I will react :wowsweat:

Frankly I dont believe u r a virgin. U speak of futo too much, But then again, u could be a teenage punk addicted to ! What is your ID name? KingofSomalia?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Frankly I dont believe u r a virgin. U speak of futo too much, But then again, u could be a teenage punk addicted to ! What is your ID name? KingofSomalia?

You have brought up ids more than once.

What is your ID.

I know you have a collection of erotic novels on kindle. If I search up Somali playslist will I find a Basra female domination .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Well the 26 year old so called straight boy sucks more than your boyfriends huuno

How about you lose your v card first instead of worrying about other people's virginity:vanlf9a:
Too late you are too old and no man wants a virgin old woman:ftw9nwa:

Just become a lesbian you pathetic virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending