Is it NORMAL to be VIRGIN MAN at 26years old???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The reality show The Barchelorette , one of the two contenders, Blake confessed he is VIRGIN at 26. Now this is a little bit odd. Why?? 1. He is a White man 2. He is Gaalo. 3. is HE GAY??????

I mean, look at his pink shirt. And his sweet nice guy face. As soon as the h said that, the woman GOT UP and left the table. I would if I were her.

(now Islamically, this virginity should be celebrated. But we r talking about a white man in an infidel country here)

Dont u think a real man cannot be virgin at 26?? I mean, I am not saying go Wh.ore around, am saying, go marry halaal. How can u control your teenage years hormones???

Unless, the kids today who are hooked in o like Jerome in da house. Our resident Incels, I think a real blooded man has NO BUSINESS being a virgin at 26

Unless they are GAY of course. Lots of our gay or closeted gay men NEVER slept with women???

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Well if he's a religious Muslim who's not married yet then it's perfectly fine for him to hold his virginity until marriage. The gaalos are a different story lol.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This.
A lot of the catholic and mormon cadaan christians remain virgin till marriage or wait for the "right" woman to have a relationship with.

Yes. But they marry early. I am not objecting to virginity, but usually they marry at least by early 20s

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe hes a practicing christian:kodaksmiley:

Its possible. But then again, u dont remain VIRGIN until 26. I mean, next thing I hear will be a 40 year old virgin "still looking for the right wife" Please......get a lolipop

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he is in the bachlorette trying to possibly get a wife, how is he gay?

Denial. Suppression. Fear. Approval of his parents. Anyway, I dont normally watch this show, but I have taped next weeks episodes where she will meet the parents. I want to observe the root of the problem. Their parents. I want to see if either of them has gay tendencies like him

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is a Christian with family values I bet he is from the south or Utah.

That's OK to be a Christian or A Muslim. But u have to get rid of the virginity by age 26 or there is a problem.

Now for women. I hold no rules for them. They can be virgin until 45 looooooooooooooooool

I know a double standard but that's the way it is lol

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Its possible. But then again, u dont remain VIRGIN until 26. I mean, next thing I hear will be a 40 year old virgin "still looking for the right wife" Please......get a lolipop

Why are you judging? Did you lose your v card at 12:comeon:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
For a woman its okey to be virgin at any age.

Men dont have that luxury
No one cares. Get with the times. Cut that sexist double standards shit
I can't believe a woman would say such a thing
Basra you would make a good wife for a conservative redneck

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Oh dont know it girl!

But thankfully why does any muslim want to be tied up with a red neck gaal???

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Guess what Emily! Becca the Barcherotte WILL NOT PICK BLAKE !!!!! Just read an article. I wonder why she didn't pick the pure virgin boy???

Status
Not open for further replies.