Is it me or there are a lot of hermaphrodites/gender neutral around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come I keep seeing users who respond to female threads one day or say something obviously female like mention having a period, and another time you see them talking about guy problems and having a general masculine point of view :what1:

The oddly inconsistent posts. One day its "ashy abdis :susp:" the next day its "forget these xarlimos I need a submissive chinese wifey :whew:"

Seriously, has anyone else noticed this epidemic??

Mostly they have anime pics as the avatar, so that might be a deciding factor

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I identify myself as a trans-national-chinese man and i'm just too tanned that's why people call me "black". Sexually, I'm open. I can accept even a dead body but I like consent. So that person should be okay for a 10 minutes of action.
Anyway, it's 2019. Accept the fact we are modern and we need more LGBTQAA++++++++ in our community:diddyass::denzelnigga:

I identify myself as a trans-national-chinese man and i'm just too tanned that's why people call me "black". Sexually, I'm open. I can accept even a dead body but I like consent. So that person should be okay for a 10 minutes of action.
Anyway, it's 2019. Accept the fact we are modern and we need more LGBTQAA++++++++ in our community:diddyass::denzelnigga:
Nigga you are fruity and soft.
You dont get cheeks marka there is something wrong with you sxb.:mugshotman:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nigga you are fruity and soft.
You dont get cheeks marka there is something wrong with you sxb.:mugshotman:
8057.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Your lack of success tells me that you are sideways.
A true geeljire doesnt have issues

Because a true geeljire is focused on tribal related debates and fighting over ridiculous clans wars.
Indeed, i don't have any success in that field.
Guide me through the jungle of the true geeljire.

Because a true geeljire is focused on tribal related debates and fighting over ridiculous clans wars.
Indeed, i don't have any success in that field.
Guide me through the jungle of the true geeljire.
You lack confidence to talk to females. No somali man has that issue.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somali men don't lack anything, they are the true version of Alphas @Suldaanka That's why many of them score with the bottom-tier females in the West. I have a lot to learn from these guys!
Thanks for the advice, Dwayne Abdi Johnson.

Somali men don't lack anything, they are the true version of Alphas @Suldaanka That's why many of them score with the bottom-tier females in the West. I have a lot to learn from these guys!
Thanks for the advice, Dwayne Abdi Johnson.
Why are you speaking like Aussie.
Warya laangaab ba tahay. Man up and get some females. You have put a shame to the Somali name in France. my critique is meant to wake you up.
Bottom teir? We get somali and anytype of women we want.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I understand your worries,sxbi! Let me score with my uni and start my life then i'll see with girls.
I see where you coming from, but beside the trolling, i'm quite fine with my new life. I need more calm time tbh :axvmm9o:
It was just a joke, ofc we don't see somali men with bottom tier females. I have my halimo back home, met her few years ago but right now i'm doing my studies and learning :eating:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts