Is it just me or

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
They should base GTA 6 on Tommy Vercetti his story didn't really finish kind of ended on a cliffhanger.
And play as the vance brothers and vercetti, add other cities like rio and Liberty city, i will sell my annoying ex gf for that. But what cars would you like to see in gta 6 tho?

And play as the vance brothers and vercetti, i will sell my annoying ex gf for that. But what cars would you like to see in gta 6 tho?

Upgraded Cheetahs, Banshees etc all the cars in VC needs to be set in the 80s again.

The only GTAs that were worth playing were GTA 4 and Vice city.

GTA V and San Andreas are not all that imo overrated.

Liberty city was not bad.

Jamal The Magnificent

Upgraded Cheetahs, Banshees etc all the cars in VC needs to be set in the 80s again.

The only GTAs that were worth playing were GTA 4 and Vice city.

GTA V and San Andreas are not all that imo overrated.

Liberty city was not bad.
And the license plate too look like this

1591508736411.jpeg

1591508766106.jpeg
1591508724752.jpeg

Jamal The Magnificent

Are you like 15 or something? :ayaanswag:

Teaching culture isn’t a male of female thing. Just depends on the person if they want to pass it down or not and if the child is receptive to it.

This has nothing to do with feminism, sjw’s or some agenda.
Age doesn’t have to do with knowledge sxb

Jamal The Magnificent

As a half somali I can actually guarantee you that this isn’t right. My dad never taught me anything about our culture and I Grew up with my maternal side of the family more. I had to educate myself on Somali culture, History and music (not the nonsense that’s out now, I’m talking about the golden age).
That because some some somali dads teaching their half kids culture that doesn’t mean all of them, so what’s your point? :farmajoyaab:

Trending