Is it in our culture

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
For your parents to ask you when you get married if you had sex with your partner?

My muslim friend from a arab background just told me her mother and mother in-law asked her when she visited them yesterday ( these people don't follow lockdown rules).

I'm super shocked that's none of their affair's.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
:tacky:I've never heard of anything like that but I hope that's not a Somali thing too. Imagine how weird it'd be for Hooyo and Abo to be asking about those things

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
oh no that is a very private question that should never be asked, the sex life of couples should be between them good or bad :)

For your parents to ask you when you get married if you had sex with your partner?

My muslim friend from a arab background just told me her mother and mother in-law asked her when she visited them yesterday ( these people don't follow lockdown rules).

Dont tell your mom about us ever..do you understand.

They are really disgusting
If you think that's disgusting let me tell you a story of a Middle eastern girl and her horrors on her wedding night. This is a true story. So be thankful you are Somali

This Arab family has a tradition of taking the bride in a room with the bridegrooms uncles and Male relatives, so they can check if her hymen is still intact.

They would take off all of her clothing, hold her down and spread her legs. While flashing a light in her opening. The said girl was devastated and asked the people around why they were violating her. .The women in the room, were all smirking and laughing ie the mother of the bridegroom and the other married women. After the ordeal, she asked her husband "Why he had allowed it", he said it happened to all of the married women in his household, including his sisters. YUCK, that's fucked up.:mindblown::mindblown:

BE THANKFUL YOU ARE A SOMALI. This was a co-worker of mine, retelling her sisters ex-husband story. Not to me tho, I was just eaves dropping a conversation between 2 of my colleagues.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Theres a Turkish series show I’ve watched where the girl had to show a white sheet stained with blood to prove that she was a Virgin before the wedding night I was like

:faysalwtf:
Arabs and some Turks still do that lol

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If you think that's disgusting let me tell you a story of a Middle eastern girl and her horrors on her wedding night. This is a true story. So be thankful you are Somali

This Arab family has a tradition of taking the bride in a room with the bridegrooms uncles and Male relatives, so they can check if her hymen is still intact.

They would take off all of her clothing, hold her down and spread her legs. While flashing a light in her opening. The said girl was devastated and asked the people around why they were violating her. .The women in the room, were all smirking and laughing ie the mother of the bridegroom and the other married women. After the ordeal, she asked her husband "Why he had allowed it", he said it happened to all of the married women in his household, including his sisters. YUCK, that's fucked up.:mindblown::mindblown:

BE THANKFUL YOU ARE A SOMALI. This was a co-worker of mine, retelling her sisters ex-husband story. Not to me tho, I was just eaves dropping a conversation between 2 of my colleagues.
I think that happened to my other friend I remember when she moved in with her man, the whole family was in their bedroom and she was wearing her sleeping gown so was she. She sent me snaps. This is some disgusting culture. They call themselves muslim too.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I never heard of Somalis doing that as far as I know anything the couple do stays between them

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
how does that conversation even go

that a mom gonna ask her daughter

"Hooyo niinkaga howsha ma la geshay"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Maybe they are upto something. They want to make sure the gay husband did it with your arab friend.

Trending

Latest posts