Is it haram to

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why are you thinking that far ahead lol. Just let life play it out. You making a lot similar what’s ur type/relationship threads is it that time of the month ?you in ur feelings eh :mjpls:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Have a baby by yourself 🤔 do i have to be married to have a baby or can I get one put in me in a lab. If I don’t find a husband by 30 I will do this if it’s halal or ill adopt a child. :cosbyhmm:
It haram but it good to adopt children, even prophet PBUH said i and the person who adopt children are equals in Jannah

I’m not saying it’s my first choice. My first choice would be to marry a good man who’d be a good father and have kids with him. But if that doesn’t happen by the time I’m 30 I’d look into this. It’s not like women have a long time to have children naturally so why would i waste time waiting. I’ve always wanted kids and if I don’t find a decent man why should I just sit on my hands and give up my chance to be a mother.
I’m planning to do the same thing sis. Not waiting on nobody 💯💯💯

zaffron

gumeysi diid
Don't worry about not finding a husband, worst case scenario we're gonna arrange a marriage for you with one of the farax's on this board

zaffron

gumeysi diid
:noneck: I know i can find find a husband, that’s easy. But I want a good husband
Do you have religious male relatives? As men, we know how men think and can vet them accordingly for you. So don't be shy if your dad/uncle finds a guy and thinks they're good for you. Put your trust in Allah and make du'a for a husband who's on the deen, because if he's on the deen everything else will fall into place (akhlaq, responsibility, etc.)

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Do you have religious male relatives? As men, we know how men think and can vet them accordingly for you. So don't be shy if your dad/uncle finds a guy and thinks they're good for you. Put your trust in Allah and make du'a for a husband who's on the deen, because if he's on the deen everything else will fall into place (akhlaq, responsibility, etc.)
I will do that when the time comes InshaAllah

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Let me know when u find out.
I'll donate it to you as Sadaqa.
:fittytousand: It comes with evidence that prove my pedigree.:trumpsmirk:

Trending