Is it haram to

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
A couple years ago I was crushing on this one chick who I mistook for another chick; and I wanted her badly til she had a baby.
Strange this was: I knew NOTHING at all!

Times have changed tikes hasn't it? $$$$

Have a baby by yourself 🤔 do i have to be married to have a baby or can I get one put in me in a lab. If I don’t find a husband by 30 I will do this if it’s halal or ill adopt a child. :cosbyhmm:
in order to make an adopted child your mahram. The child has to be younger than two years and U also need to breastfeed the child. Breastfeeding that makes the child a mahram means giving five or more feedings within the first two years of the child’s life . U also can not change surname of the child. Regarding your question, if a person other than your spouse is introduced into your process of fertilization. It is considered zina.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
in order to make an adopted child your mahram. The child has to be younger than two years and U also need to breastfeed the child. Breastfeeding that makes the child a mahram means giving five or more feedings within the first two years of the child’s life . U also can not change surname of the child. Regarding your question, if a person other than your spouse is introduced into your process of fertilization. It is considered zina.
Thank you very much for this answer

Trending