Is it haram to

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Have a baby by yourself 🤔 do i have to be married to have a baby or can I get one put in me in a lab. If I don’t find a husband by 30 I will do this if it’s halal or ill adopt a child. :cosbyhmm:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Have a baby by yourself 🤔 do i have to be married to have a baby or can I get one put in me in a lab. If I don’t find a husband by 30 I will do this if it’s halal or ill adopt a child. :cosbyhmm:
This isn’t the first time you said something similar to this. Why aren’t you confident, you are guaranteed to find a husband as long as your somali. The only one thing that isn’t guaranteed is finding a good husband.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
This isn’t the first time you said something similar to this. Why aren’t you confident, you are guaranteed to find a husband as long as your somali. The only one thing that isn’t guaranteed is finding a good husband.
What? You must be confusing me with someone else cause this is the first time I’ve posted about this. And why would I want to raise children with a bad husband. I know I can find a husband if I wanted to but I don’t want just any random man that won’t be a good father.

digaagjecel

What? You must be confusing me with someone else cause this is the first time I’ve posted about this. And why would I want to raise children with a bad husband. I know I can find a husband if I wanted to but I don’t want just any random man that won’t be a good father.
you said something very similar to this before but nvm that. Getting a child through a lab is unnatural at least if you marry then divorce you’ll know the father of the child and the way he looks. Either way your left without a husband.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
you said something very similar to this before but nvm that. Getting a child through a lab is unnatural at least if you marry then divorce you’ll know the father of the child and the way he looks. Either way your left without a husband.
Maybe so but then wouldn’t that be bad too. Cause if you go into a marriage with the intention of using a man that you don’t think would make a good husband or father just for a baby, then leaving him, doesn’t that violate something. Feels wrong.

digaagjecel

Maybe so but then wouldn’t that be bad too. Cause if you go into a marriage with the intention of using a man that you don’t think would make a good husband or father just for a baby, then leaving him, doesn’t that violate something. Feels wrong.
Just find some good looking farax and if shit goes left divorce. You’ll have good looking children and at least and you’ll know who the father is. If you go to some sperm bank and they give you sperm from some random white nigga. Then that shit will be extremely fucking weird.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
And raise the child all by yourself, and it will be without a father figure?
Why put yourself through such a hassle?
I’m not saying it’s my first choice. My first choice would be to marry a good man who’d be a good father and have kids with him. But if that doesn’t happen by the time I’m 30 I’d look into this. It’s not like women have a long time to have children naturally so why would i waste time waiting. I’ve always wanted kids and if I don’t find a decent man why should I just sit on my hands and give up my chance to be a mother.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Just find some good looking farax and if shit goes left divorce. You’ll have good looking children and at least and you’ll know who the father is. If you go to some sperm bank and they give you sperm from some random white nigga. Then that shit will be extremely fucking weird.
:dead: I guess that do work

I’m not saying it’s my first choice. My first choice would be to marry a good man who’d be a good father and have kids with him. But if that doesn’t happen by the time I’m 30 I’d look into this. It’s not like women have a long time to have children naturally so why would i waste time waiting. I’ve always wanted kids and if I don’t find a decent man why should I just sit on my hands and give up my chance to be a mother.

30 is still young. I know a lot of people that found and married a husband in their early 20s and got pregnant in the first yr. Stop thinking negatively and start with positive thinking.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Acs walaal

Any IVF that involves the usage of a third party’s sperm or eggs is haram. It’s only allowed in the case of a married couple.

Walaashay haka walwaalin just be patient and do your utmost according to your means. The rest you leave it to Allah, no need to stress yourself so much.

May Allah ease your endeavour and grant you a pious husband

Ameen

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why not freeze your egg? What is special about 30?

I wouldn't recommend having kids. They are a little headaches that will forever take a part of your head space rent free.

No more spontaneous trips to see friends across the world in person. I miss that alot

Last edited:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Acs walaal

Any IVF that involves the usage of a third party’s sperm or eggs is haram. It’s only allowed in the case of a married couple.

Walaashay haka walwaalin just be patient and do your utmost according to your means. The rest you leave it to Allah, no need to stress yourself so much.

May Allah ease your endeavour and grant you a pious husband

Ameen
Thank you Ameen

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Why not freeze your egg? What is special about 30?

I wouldn't recommend having kids. They are a little headaches that will forever take a part of your head space rent free.

No more spontaneous trips to see friends across the world in person. I miss that alot
Maybe they aren’t for everybody but i do want them

Trending

Latest posts