Is Islam a good religion for Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I may not believe in religion, but I see the dangers of a irreligious world. I'm also not ignorant enough to say Islam is the cause of problems. Islam is simply a religion.

Any man or woman that uses religion as an excuse for evil acts is not acting on religion due to the logical fact that religions are by nature, spiritual. How on Earth can you claim to care only for the afterlife, but want to effect people's lives in the material world using religion as a tool for manipulation?

Take away Islam, and Somalis will use another thing to perform acts of evil on one another. The problems are due to a lack of stability, not Islam. Leave your bias out of the equation when critiquing things. It makes you look dumb.
Without islam Somalis would have never had existed lol.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I may not believe in religion, but I see the dangers of a irreligious world. I'm also not ignorant enough to say Islam is the cause of problems. Islam is simply a religion.

Any man or woman that uses religion as an excuse for evil acts is not acting on religion due to the logical fact that religions are by nature, spiritual. How on Earth can you claim to care only for the afterlife, but want to effect people's lives in the material world using religion as a tool for manipulation?

Take away Islam, and Somalis will use another thing to perform acts of evil on one another. The problems are due to a lack of stability, not Islam. Leave your bias out of the equation when critiquing things. It makes you look dumb.

Somalis are killing each other, even with Islam.
It's not the danger of non-religious beliefs. But religions.
Muslim somalis are willing to kill you if you leave islam/if you are gay/lesbian or even shia.
And you think that Somalis being non-religious will be more dangerous than the muslim ones?:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Somalis are killing each other, even with Islam.
It's not the danger of non-religious beliefs. But religions.
Muslim somalis are willing to kill you if you leave islam/if you are gay/lesbian or even shia.
And you think that Somalis being non-religious will be more dangerous than the muslim ones?:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
No, my argument was that Somalis will use something else. Before the advent of Islamic terrorism in Somalia, there was a phase of Warlords. You think that had to do with religion?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Since it can't teach Somalis to be civilised and less savages,
why not leaving this religion and accepting a new religion? Like Christianism? I choose Christianity because I deserve it.:ulyin::hillarybiz:

Walahi the more I stay on this website and social media , the more my faith is getting more conflicting, Religion is very confusing matter sxb.

Islam is the only true religion, I have spent many years studying for just one factor, which religion is true and righteous?

Everything pointed to Islam and that is why I follow this religion and practice daily and doesn't put me in backward world but ahead of everyone.

Having the same conversation is boring. The spread of atheism in the somali comunity is slow but eventually we will be more successful due to our ideology, to the point where we can't be suppress or intimidated. That will be good enough for me. For example my cousin (16), another cousin (22) and I are all atheist in my family, all coming to this conclusion independently. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.