Is Islam a good religion for Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Since it can't teach Somalis to be civilised and less savages,
why not leaving this religion and accepting a new religion? Like Christianism? I choose Christianity because I deserve it.:ulyin::hillarybiz:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
why not leaving this religion and accepting a new religion? Like Christianism? I choose Christianity because I deserve it.:ulyin::hillarybiz:

Dude you left Islam we get it move on, its like you still have doubts. Its good keep learning.

Wait!, did you say you choose Christianity ? 1+1+1=1 ideology, boy your IQ is really 68 if you believe that :drakelaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Dude you left Islam we get it move on, its like you still have doubts. Its good keep learning.

Wait!, did you say you choose Christianity ? 1+1+1=1 ideology, boy your IQ is really 68 if you believe that :drakelaugh:

I have a 69 of IQ and it's nice :ahh::salute:
:lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
Go ask the Oromos. Some of them are still out there worshipping Waaq.

Like with the 1000 sects in Christianity and Islam, the same would have existed in Waaqism.

So, the Oromo version of worshipping Waaq may not have been the same as the now extinct Somali variant of Waaqism.

Joseph kony would agree with the savagery part. Christianity has definitely helped with that

No, Islam is a racist religion. People with dark skin will not be in Jannah. If you enter Jannah, Allah will change the color of your skin and you'll become white. And all the concubines in Jannah will be white. I call you, oh my brothers, to leave this racist arab filth behind.

Quran, 3:106:

On the Day [some] faces will turn white and [some] faces will turn black. As for those whose faces turn black, [to them it will be said], “Did you disbelieve after your belief? Then taste the punishment for what you used to reject.”

Quran, 39:60

And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied about Allah [with] their faces blackened. Is there not in Hell a residence for the arrogant?

Quran, 44:51-55

Indeed, the righteous will be in a secure place; Within gardens and springs, Wearing [garments of] fine silk and brocade, facing each other. Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes. They will call therein for every [kind of] fruit – safe and secure.

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of ‘Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
No, Islam is a racist religion. People with dark skin will not be in Jannah. If you enter Jannah, Allah will change the color of your skin and you'll become white. And all the concubines in Jannah will be white. I call you, oh my brothers, to leave this racist arab filth behind.

Quran, 3:106:

On the Day [some] faces will turn white and [some] faces will turn black. As for those whose faces turn black, [to them it will be said], “Did you disbelieve after your belief? Then taste the punishment for what you used to reject.”

Quran, 39:60

And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied about Allah [with] their faces blackened. Is there not in Hell a residence for the arrogant?

Quran, 44:51-55

Indeed, the righteous will be in a secure place; Within gardens and springs, Wearing [garments of] fine silk and brocade, facing each other. Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes. They will call therein for every [kind of] fruit – safe and secure.

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of ‘Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.

Islam is a disgusting religion tbh

Islam is a disgusting religion tbh
There's more!

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."

'Ubaidullah b. Abu Rafi', the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: When Haruria (the Khwarij) set out and as he was with 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) they said," There is no command but that of Allah." Upon this 'Ali said: The statement is true but it is intentionally applied (to support) a wrong (cause). The Messenger of Allah described their characteristics and I found these characteristics in them. They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
There's more!

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."

'Ubaidullah b. Abu Rafi', the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: When Haruria (the Khwarij) set out and as he was with 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) they said," There is no command but that of Allah." Upon this 'Ali said: The statement is true but it is intentionally applied (to support) a wrong (cause). The Messenger of Allah described their characteristics and I found these characteristics in them. They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man.

This religion should be banned

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I may not believe in religion, but I see the dangers of a irreligious world. I'm also not ignorant enough to say Islam is the cause of problems. Islam is simply a religion.

Any man or woman that uses religion as an excuse for evil acts is not acting on religion due to the logical fact that religions are by nature, spiritual. How on Earth can you claim to care only for the afterlife, but want to effect people's lives in the material world using religion as a tool for manipulation?

Take away Islam, and Somalis will use another thing to perform acts of evil on one another. The problems are due to a lack of stability, not Islam. Leave your bias out of the equation when critiquing things. It makes you look dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending