Is is true that somali women marry to divorce and be free?

VixR

Veritas
That last bit is so true. Once divorced they can try anything and will for short period of time. Then they realize the guys just wanted to screw them and look for second marriage. But this is becoming less and less common. In the future people will just marry less like everywhere and she ess kids. But have more partners.
What guy doesn’t want to f*ck? What girl doesn’t know it? Have you ever thought that they might want to f*ck around as well? Crazy concept, I know.

What guy doesn’t want to f*ck? What girl doesn’t know it? Have you ever thought that they might want to f*ck around as well? Crazy, I know.

A lot of girls aint equipt to fvck around. A lot of guys as well tbh. You have to stay in your lane and know your limits imo. Sex is nothing on its on....its few minute action. But once you divorce young and had messed up upbringing like a lot of somalis. You really have to invest in fixing yourself.

VixR

Veritas
A lot of girls aint equipt to fvck around. A lot of guys as well tbh. You have to stay in your lane and know your limits imo. Sex is nothing on its on....its few minute action. But once you divorce young and had messed up upbringing like a lot of somalis. You really have to invest in fixing yourself.
You’re actually convinced, law of averages, that a girl who’s sleeping with someone doesn’t actually want to be. I know when a guy wants to f*ck, and I can tell if he wants more than that. If I want to f*ck him ill f*ck him, if I don’t I won’t. You’re making the females out as if they’re automatons where the whole thing’s a gray area. Clueless.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Garob with kids yes. Without kids you free to start over
I don’t think so, say 30 year old who hasn’t been married before and 23 year old divorcee, most would chose the 30 year old.

How old are you anyways? I don’t think you know how hard somali culture is on garobe

You’re actually convinced, law of averages, that a girl who’s sleeping with someone doesn’t actually want to be. I know when a guy wants to f*ck, and I can tell if he wants more than that. If I want to f*ck him ill f*ck him, if I don’t I won’t. You’re making the females out as if they’re automatons where the whole thing’s a gray area. Clueless

You didnt get me. I dont even think we talking about same thing. Females aint as strong as you making it out to be. Most females look for a man to love them and is sucker for love..no one wants to be used and tossed around

I don’t think so, say 30 year old who hasn’t been married before and 23 year old divorcee, most would chose the 30 year old.

How old are you anyways? I don’t think you know how hard somali culture is on garobe

I think somalis looking down on garobs are in the past. People may be wary if she has kids. But otherwise they dont care

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why don't they just live on there own? One way tick out the family is getting married? This is so backwards.

VixR

Veritas
You didnt get me. I dont even think we talking about same thing. Females aint as strong as you making it out to be. Most females look for a man to love them and is sucker for love..no one wants to be used and tossed around
I’m suprised you actually believe that. Not to mention you’re obfuscating two different things.

I’m suprised you actually believe that. Not to mention you’re obfuscating two different things.

So most females dont want commitment and want to screw around? All you need is social mefia to see women constantly cry about men aint sh1t and how they cheat. If they are as good as you claim to know mans intention....we wouldnt have women being played. Btw i dont even know what we debating anymore lol.

Why don't they just live on there own? One way tick out the family is getting married? This is so backwards.

They want to lose their virginity in legit way. But as i said this is becoming very uncommon. Truth is kids marrying kids usually ends in tears

Garob with kids yes. Without kids you free to start over

Divorce is soo common in our society that I've noticed older unmarried women are pitied more.

Even if she is divorced with kids, people look at her and think at least she has been blessed with kids and can focus on them.

Sis, divorce has become soo common that the stigma is nearly dying out. Where I am from seeing 23 yr old divorced girls is the norm unfortunately.

Divorce is soo common in our society that I've noticed older unmarried women are pitied more.

Even if she is divorced with kids, people look at her and think at least she has been blessed with kids and can focus on them.

My sis been divorced twice planning her 3rd one. The other divorced once married again. 3rd one is in first marriage and the d word was once brought up. But they good now. Divorce or marriage is nothing. A xalimo told me once we can get martied...if the sex is wack we go seperate way lol. I was amazed how easy the whole thing was. Some fool in africa married her after being unable to find suitable partner due to her past

My sis been divorced twice planning her 3rd one. The other divorced once married again. 3rd one is in first marriage and the d word was once brought up. But they good now. Divorce or marriage is nothing. A xalimo told me once we can get martied...if the sex is wack we go seperate way lol. I was amazed how easy the whole thing was. Some fool in africa married her after being unable to find suitable partner due to her past
:mjlol::russ:
Where do you find these people
Yaab badana

NotMyL

VIP
Sis, divorce has become soo common that the stigma is nearly dying out. Where I am from seeing 23 yr old divorced girls is the norm unfortunately.
Interesting, I suppose it’s a good thing not the divorce of course but our attitudes towards it changing. I’m sure a lot of older Somali women are in loveless marriages because they’re afraid of being labeled garobe.

Madness. I'm not even suprised i have family members that have been married multiple times. Its so rampant now that no one seems to pity them like they would have been yrs back.
The only ones that people feel sorry for now are the ones that are 32+ and unmarried. I can't talk for all Somalis though as some groups/families are more conservative than others.

In saying that though, i know a lot of unmarried young men wouldn't want to marry a young childless divorcee.

They don’t care about that though because the kind of women I’m taking about don’t really care for men and their troubles. I sometimes wonder if they ever want companionship but it seems they prefer the booto booteys of the single life with no man to weigh them down. I’ve never met women who love the single mother life than somali women lol

If they want to get married again they get married to ajnabi

NotMyL

VIP
They don’t care about that though because the kind of women I’m taking about don’t really care for men and their troubles. I sometimes wonder if they ever want companionship but it seems they prefer the booto booteys of the single life with no man to weigh them down. I’ve never met women who love the single mother life than somali women lol

If they want to get married again they get married to ajnabi
I don’t know why, taking care of my nieces and nephews for a day by myself is hard work, I can’t imagine raising a kid by myself :noneck:

Trending