Is Ilhan further damaging our already bad reputation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I CAN SMELL THE FUCKING CURRY THROUGH MY LENS PLEASE shower madam choudry fucking hindi loving somalis are the cancer of our society please get a avi of breasts or noble african queen pfftt you piss me off But your a somali so I love you and I apologize naya
:gucciwhat::russ::cosbyhmm:
I like you, but I will never change my Avatar. I stan my queen Sridevi!:fittytousand:

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
:gucciwhat::russ::cosbyhmm:
I like you, but I will never change my Avatar. I stan my queen Sridevi!:fittytousand:
I respect you and your position but never forget these hindi throw shit at each other in festivals COW FUCKING SHIT wallahi it's crazy what humans do

This noble somali lady doesn't listen to or care for this ratchet ass and her music but after her tweets and all that, the Zionist machine is cracking down hard on her ass and she feeling the heat

Is like we can read her mind, she is in a defense mode and realizing that she needs to play her race card very smart and make feel al Sharpton and the powerful black voices in America that she is one of them and embracing the culture
Ilhan has an image association problem and doesn't look like a black woman ,things in America are very categorized. When Sha’Quonda and the likes look at her, they see a light skin, skinny wearing a hijab with a weird accent and name. Very confusing

So her posing next to Lizzo was designed to correct her image in a way and convey to black America not only that she is a true getto ass sista, but embraces the culture deep down from the sewage.

Next videopost ... her eating fried chicken and twerking to city girls

...or she could be bigging up this.....also black culture and some of the most soul pleasing music ever created on the planet.

Ilhan is damaging the Somali reputation even further among right-wing people, but this does not matter as they were bound to always oppose Somalis anyway. Among left-wing people, Somalis have not had reputational damage except perhaps among a small number of radically Zionist Jews who espouse progressive values on U.S-domestic issues, but hold right-wing views on Israel and its treatment of Palestinians.

She supports abortion and I genuinely can't fathom how anyone can call themselves Muslim while also supporting the death of unborn children under the guise of "feminism".

@Lolalola

You support the deaths of adults on the pretext of religion like your lack of empathy and sympathy for the victims in Sri Lanka & you despicably attempted to make excuses for the terrorists because they’re your Salafi Muslim brothers who’re at “war” with “infidels” on the other thread, why are you flip flopping and crying for “infidel” foetuses?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

You support the deaths of adults on the pretext of religion like your lack of empathy and sympathy for the victims in Sri Lanka while despicably attempted to make excuses for the terrorists because they’re your Salafi Muslim brothers who’re at “war” with “infidels” on the other thread, why are you flip flopping and crying for “infidel” foetuses?

The Sri Lanka incident has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Ilhan Omar supports the death of unborn babies and frankly has nothing to do with this thread. Get back on topic, waryaa.

The Sri Lanka incident has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Ilhan Omar supports the death of unborn babies and frankly has nothing to do with this thread. Get back on topic, waryaa.

@Lolalola

If you are crying for legally aborted foetuses and support the mass murdering of innocent adults and children in their places of worship, I do agree that some of you guys believe that some deaths are acceptable to you than “others” which makes you hypocrites. It’s America and not Somalia and she represents a liberal electorate. Also, she supports same sex marriages and the Rights of the LGBTQ people.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

If you are crying for aborted foetuses legally and support the mass murdering of innocent adults and children in their places of worship, I do agree that some of you guys believe that some deaths are acceptable to you than “others” which makes you a hypocrites. It’s America and not Somalia and she represents a liberal electorate. Also, she supports same sex marriages and the Rights of the LGBTQ people.

The fact that she has to give up her Muslim values in order to appease the liberal elites is absolutely heartbreaking.

You know what else is heartbreaking, though? The 3,700 children whose lives are snatched on a daily basis thanks to legalization of their murder. And Ilhan supports that, subhanallah.

Liberalism is a disease.

The fact that she has to give up her Muslim values in order to appease the liberal elites is absolutely heartbreaking.

You know what else is heartbreaking, though? The 3,700 children whose lives are snatched on a daily basis thanks to legalization of their murder. And Ilhan supports that, subhanallah.

Liberalism is a disease.

@Lolalola

I will accept your crocodile tears of the alleged 3,700 children aka foetuses only if you condemn the atrocities against the victims in Sri Lankan terrorism, otherwise these so called children would’ve grown up into mature “infidels” which you would’ve supported their killings if done by Muslim terrorists. Sxb, spare me these fake tears.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

I will accept your crocodile tears of the alleged 3,700 children aka foetuses only if you condemn the atrocities against the victims in Sri Lankan terrorism, otherwise these so called children would’ve grown up into mature “infidels” which you would’ve supported their killings if done by Muslim terrorists. Sxb, spare me these fake tears.

I am absolutely under no obligation to prove my sympathy for the victims of the wretched attack to the likes of you. Get out of here with your false sense of entitlement, waryaa. The fact that you also refuse to acknowledge the unborn children as human beings, like any empathetic and rational human would, shows me you have absolutely no compassion. Which I suppose I should expect, after all you are an atheist.

I am absolutely under no obligation to prove my sympathy for the victims of the wretched attack to the likes of you. Get out of here with your false sense of entitlement, waryaa. The fact that you also refuse to acknowledge the unborn children as human beings, like any empathetic and rational human would, shows me you have absolutely no compassion. Which I suppose I should expect, after all you are an atheist.

@Lolalola

Sxb, you like babies so much that you are against abortion. You hate the parents of these foetuses and will justify their mass killings by Muslim terrorists because they are “infidels”. We got what you are trying to convey. Compassion and you should never be in the same sentence.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

Sxb, you like babies so much that you are against abortion. You hate the parents of these foetuses and will justify their mass killings by Muslim terrorists because they are “infidels”. We got what you are trying to convey. Compassion and you should never be in the same sentence.

How manipulative you are, trying to deflect your support of child murder by claiming that I support adults being murdered. We get it, you hate children. Can you try to explain to me how these babies deserve to lose their lives just for being alive at the wrong time? What possible justification is there for a child's life being stolen because their mother got knocked up?

No human that calls themselves moral would promote such a vile practice; I despise your 'holier than thou' attitude in supporting child murder.

@Lolalola

Have you ever heard a Somali adage, hillibka sagaarada waan necbanahay laakiin maraqeedaan jeclahay? I hate rabbit meat but love it’s soup? You support terrorism and yet have “morals” for foetuses???? Before you claim to support animal liberation, let’s leave it there. There are millions of Somali children who die from one of the cruelest and most painful deaths via hunger and any compassionate society would’ve offered their mothers abortions. But you prefer watching them die painfully because “God” told you.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

Have you ever heard a Somali adage, hillibka sagaarada waan necbanahay laakiin maraqeedaan jeclahay? I hate rabbit meat but love it’s soup? You support terrorism and yet have “morals” for foetuses???? Before you claim to support animal liberation, let’s leave it there. There are millions of Somali children who die from one of the cruelest and most painful deaths via hunger and any compassionate society would’ve offered their mothers abortions. But you prefer watching them die painfully because “God” told you.

I genuinely can't find any words to emphasis how despicable you are. You'd prefer mothers to just kill their children in order to avoid potential hardships? I suppose you'd also prefer for a 18 year-old teenage girl to kill her baby in order to continue on with her studies. One of the most shameful aspects about Western society, truly. This is what a lack of a moral compass does to a person--and you're a walking and talking example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts