Is Ilhan further damaging our already bad reputation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
no doubt Somalis been getting attention far from minnesota before her no one really knew about us

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra exposed=lizzo

2135.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

You would’ve made a great maid in that era and your name would’ve been Fugra, originally from Freetown, Sierra Leone.

I would have made a bad maid, because i am not built like one. too sexy. Perhaps i can see myself as a house negro sleeping with the master and having pretty mulato kids. I would probably learn how to read when i was a 7 year old slave girl when reading was completely prohibited for slaves

I would have made a bad maid, because i am not built like one. too sexy. Perhaps i can see myself as a house negro sleeping with the master and having pretty mulato kids. I would probably learn how to read when i was a 7 year old slave girl when reading was completely prohibited for slaves

@Basra

Eeddo, let’s not joke about slavery. It was horrible.

You know what I like about Ilhaan? She's petite, cosmopolitan and sexier than most of the females (her generation) in Minnesota. We could've this one representing us in the Congress. Subxaanallah.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Eeddo, let’s not joke about slavery. It was horrible.

You know what I like about Ilhaan? She's petite, cosmopolitan and sexier than most of the females (her generation) in Minnesota. We could've this one representing us in the Congress. Subxaanallah.

She is petite and able to maintain her slim weight because her body is built like a lesbian metabolism. (high quotient of testosterone) She has the same lesbian metabolism of Whitney Houston. Both very slim since childhood! Slimness is a typical male/farah trait. (of course lots of Farahs with xalimo messed up testosterone with hips & thighs & all) No futo. No fat body. Lots of testosterone hormones managing high energy. They can eat anything. But after age 50, metabolism goes wack!

She is petite and able to maintain her slim weight because her body is built like a lesbian metabolism. (high quotient of testosterone) She has the same lesbian metabolism of Whitney houston. Slimness is a typical male/farah trait. No futo. No fat body. They can eat anything. But after age 50, metabolism goes wack!

@Basra

Sorry eeddo, I didn't mean to insult your team;

Vs

th

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
Ilhan is putting Somalia on the spot, I’m stanning her now.
I CAN SMELL THE FUCKING CURRY THROUGH MY LENS PLEASE shower madam choudry fucking hindi loving somalis are the cancer of our society please get a avi of breasts or noble african queen pfftt you piss me off But your a somali so I love you and I apologize naya

This noble somali lady doesn't listen to or care for this ratchet ass and her music but after her tweets and all that, the Zionist machine is cracking down hard on her ass and she feeling the heat

Is like we can read her mind, she is in a defense mode and realizing that she needs to play her race card very smart and make feel al Sharpton and the powerful black voices in America that she is one of them and embracing the culture
Ilhan has an image association problem and doesn't look like a black woman ,things in America are very categorized. When Sha’Quonda and the likes look at her, they see a light skin, skinny wearing a hijab with a weird accent and name. Very confusing

So her posing next to Lizzo was designed to correct her image in a way and convey to black America not only that she is a true getto ass sista, but embraces the culture deep down from the sewage.

Next videopost ... her eating fried chicken and twerking to city girls

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
This noble somali lady doesn't listen to or care for this ratchet ass and her music but after her tweets and all that, the Zionist machine is cracking down hard on her ass and she feeling the heat

Is like we can read her mind, she is in a defense mode and realizing that she needs to play her race card very smart and make feel al Sharpton and the powerful black voices in America that she is one of them and embracing the culture
Ilhan has an image association problem and doesn't look like a black woman ,things in America are very categorized. When Sha’Quonda and the likes look at her, they see a light skin, skinny wearing a hijab with a weird accent and name. Very confusing

So her posing next to Lizzo was designed to correct her image in a way and convey to black America not only that she is a true getto ass sista, but embraces the culture deep down from the sewage.

Next videopost ... her eating fried chicken and twerking to city girls
I would watch that fucking ilhan twerking to city girls she has a nice ass and face of slow gale true beauty :lawd:

I CAN SMELL THE FUCKING CURRY THROUGH MY LENS PLEASE shower madam choudry fucking hindi loving somalis are the cancer of our society please get a avi of breasts or noble african queen pfftt you piss me off But your a somali so I love you and I apologize naya
Abti Aneurysm at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending