Is he gay or is there something else bothering him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

:lolbron:

https://m.youtube.com/user/fouseyTUBE

I used to watch him back in 2011. He used to be hilarious, now he's struggling with addiction. He got a tattoo and basically cried about it. He said he's bi polar, is on medications for it. Do you think it's something else, like his sexuality? He seems a little flamboyant with his sketches.

Apollo

VIP
Some of these young youtube stars are multimillionaires from homemade videos. I am jealous. :wow1:

Soon youtube celebrities will become more famous than mainstream celebs if this trend continues.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I plan on creating a YouTube channel in the next few months. Obviously I will not share my YouTube channel on here. I plan on talking about fashion, beauty trends, make up. And I will also create a Vlog channel where I document my every day life inshallah. I'm about to get money from doing nothing.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I plan on creating a YouTube channel in the next few months. Obviously I will not share my YouTube channel on here. I plan on talking about fashion, beauty trends, make up. And I will also create a Vlog channel where I document my every day life inshallah. I'm about to get money from doing nothing.
Share it with your boyfriend:feedme:
How are you gonna make money of youtube if you hide it from potential customers:francis:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Idman is hilarious ! She has no idea that all she wants to talk about is covered by so many other dhoocilos

He always seemed like he had sugar in his tank.

In one of his prank video, he was twerking and doing some really suspect shit.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm absolutely positive that Fousey is gay.

You shouldn't have told the forum. Now menace will not rest until he finds your videos.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'm absolutely positive that Fousey is gay.

You shouldn't have told the forum. Now menace will not rest until he finds your videos.
I know I shouldn't have said anything. Menace will post random chicks now lol.

S

Shamis

Ewwww. That's disturbing.

I'm guessing that you're not too familiar with that expression. It means he's too hyperactive and has an underlying issue, possibly worms in his lower intestine.

You will create a YouTube channel for people to view your videos but you won't share it with the forum because the other people that will view your videos are different than the ones here on the forum? Amazing logic there, sis. Unless you're sharing it privately (for whatever reason) then I don't see what difference that plan of yours would make. As long as you're talking about some general, public stuff then the more views the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending