Is he gay or is there something else bothering him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

You will create a YouTube channel for people to view your videos but you won't share it with the forum because the other people that will view your videos are different than the ones here on the forum? Amazing logic there, sis. Unless you're sharing it privately (for whatever reason) then I don't see what difference that plan of yours would make. As long as you're talking about some general, public stuff then the more views the better.

The youtube viewers don't know my online persona.

Imagine me making a serious video about raising funds for Somalia. Then waraabe comes in the comment section and accuses me of being a pirate who's raising the funds for puntland. And he talks about amina boqor. Looool.

Imagine me making a serious video about raising funds for Somalia. Then waraabe comes in the comment section and accuses me of being a pirate who's raising the funds for puntland. And he talks about amina boqor. Looool.

Imagine adiga iyo waraabo oo is guursaday. :deadrose:

Imagine adiga iyo waraabo oo is guursaday.
Omg what's with the habaar. I thought we were cool.

lol What about if he acts the way he does just on the net but he's completely different and a decent guy in real life? Don't judge a guy by his online persona.

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending