Is getting married at early 30s...late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
With all the immature ish you post on here, I'm shocked you're 27 tbh:gucciwhat:.

But to answer your question, no, it's not too late to get married- esp since you're male. 30 to 35 is the best time for men to get married ( esp. if they're not particularly religious, and don't mind being an older parent/or not having kids).

:faysalwtf:

Oh hell nah. I want my kids to know their grandparents, I want them to bond with my parents. There's that joy seeing your kids with your parents:ahh:

U say that in ur 20s but once ur friends get married and settle / busy with their lives and ur alone and left behind on Friday night ...it's gonna get to u
Why crumble under conformity. Married people are depressed themselves. Just because everyone else s doing something doesn't mean that it is good for you. People get married cos they like the initial feelings and emotions of marriage with no real understanding of a a truly functioning marriage. And such marriages are in the minority. :mjlol:

TooMacaan

VIP
Yup. That 23 yrs old chick is bit childish but she's fertile. The 34 yrs old chick is mature, and already established in her career but she's more likely to be infertile.

I want a woman with a good job because I want someone helping me with paying the bills. The term educated is subjective. She be can educated in a sense that she got a woman studies degree but working at Starbucks. I need a chick with a good job and good education background, preferly in the STEM field
The average woman can safely have children until around age 40 so a 34 y/o can't be categorized as infertile, but yh, the risk starts to increase after women hit mid 30s. As for the 23 y/o woman, an individual should be pretty mature (at least in the ways that matter) by then anyways.

Ye I got what you meant- equal financial contribution, but you've previously also said that women are, and should be, valued for looks and youth only:camby:

:faysalwtf:

Oh hell nah. I want my kids to know their grandparents, I want them to bond with my parents. There's that joy seeing your kids with your parents:ahh:
I agree, that's ideal, but that choice isn't convenient for everyone and we all have different circumstances and life paths.

The average woman can safely have children until around age 40 so a 34 y/o can't be categorized as infertile, but yh, the risk starts to increase after women hit mid 30s. As for the 23 y/o woman, an individual should be pretty mature (at least in the ways that matter) by then anyways.

Ye I got what you meant- equal financial contribution, but you've previously also said that women are, and should be, valued for looks and youth only:camby:

I agree, that's ideal, but that choice isn't convenient for everyone and we all have different circumstances and life paths.

Damn I see u taking notes on me.

But to get to ur point, people evolve. We don't stay the same.

I'm having a difficult time gauging the progress of time as I get older.

Most of my time has been spent working, paying off debt, and working on my physique/personal things. Don't really have relationship experience and avoid people these days.

But that being said, is it really that big of a deal to get married in my early 30's and have kids then?

I compare myself now at 27 to what I was at 19/20 and it's an incredible difference.

The problem is that most people I talk to (bluepill coworkers and family) make it seem like I'm an old guy, but I really feel just as good mentally and physically, if not better, than I did when I was younger.

I have a career making good money, nice car, nice apartment, good physique, the only thing that seems to have gotten worse with age is my hairline (but I'm not balding, just a bit of recession at the temples).

Looking at my financial position it makes the most sense to me to marry in my early thirties because that's when I'll get free of my debts, be well established in the career I want, etc.. but people make it seem like I'm too old for all that.

Any one have perspective/advice?
Forty is the new twenty nowadays. Take it easy warya.

TooMacaan

VIP
Damn I see u taking notes on me.

But to get to ur point, people evolve. We don't stay the same.
No one's taking notes on you nicca, you said that ish 2 weeks ago (at most). True, people evolve, but what you're doing isn't evolving-- it's flip flopping. You sound like you don't know what you want:kanyeshrug:.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Hell to the motherfucker canjeero no!

Here men are just starting their careers (after uni i mean) at 25-27. After that when you're finally over the army BULLSHIT and 5-7 years of uni, you think men want to get married right after? Hell no sxb, never!

I was reading this finnish article in which were women were complaining about men who want to be "boys" even though they're in their late 20s/ early 30s. Literally calaacaling that men do not want to "take responsibilty" by getting married and having children.

Apparently these men want to have fun and enjoy their lives without crying shitmachines (=babies) and a nagging wife. What an absolute fucking nightmare, no thank you.

Getting married too early could be the biggest mistake of your life, there is no such thing as getting married too late.

No one's taking notes on you nicca, you said that ish 2 weeks ago (at most). True, people evolve, but what you're doing isn't evolving-- it's flip flopping. You sound like you don't know what you want:kanyeshrug:.

im kinda like a kid at candy shop. idk what i want. maybe i should let the game come to me.

Hell to the motherfucker canjeero no!

Here men are just starting their careers (after uni i mean) at 25-27. After that when you're finally over the army BULLSHIT and 5-7 years of uni, you think men want to get married right after? Hell no sxb, never!

I was reading this finnish article in which were women were complaining about men who want to be "boys" even though they're in their late 20s/ early 30s. Literally calaacaling that men do not want to "take responsibilty" by getting married and having children.

Apparently these men want to have fun and enjoy their lives without crying shitmachines (=babies) and a nagging wife. What an absolute fucking nightmare, no thank you.

Getting married too early could be the biggest mistake of your life, there is no such thing as getting married too late.

True on the bold.

imagine, getting married at 38 when you get all ur fun in your early, mid 30s. and when you settle. you settle for a girl thats 20yrs old. fresh meat.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I'm having a difficult time gauging the progress of time as I get older.

Most of my time has been spent working, paying off debt, and working on my physique/personal things. Don't really have relationship experience and avoid people these days.

But that being said, is it really that big of a deal to get married in my early 30's and have kids then?

I compare myself now at 27 to what I was at 19/20 and it's an incredible difference.

The problem is that most people I talk to (bluepill coworkers and family) make it seem like I'm an old guy, but I really feel just as good mentally and physically, if not better, than I did when I was younger.

I have a career making good money, nice car, nice apartment, good physique, the only thing that seems to have gotten worse with age is my hairline (but I'm not balding, just a bit of recession at the temples).

Looking at my financial position it makes the most sense to me to marry in my early thirties because that's when I'll get free of my debts, be well established in the career I want, etc.. but people make it seem like I'm too old for all that.

Any one have perspective/advice?

You sound like you mostly got your shit together.

Better to marry now to avoid fitna and temptation.:francis:

And plus you should always be keeping a look out for the right woman, as the search can prolong your timeline.:mjohreally:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You have a pulse. Good. Then you can get married. It's never too late. What you should be concerned about is investing too much energy into someone that isn't worth it. It's not a matter of when you get married rather it's who you marry that is more important.

imagine
You have a pulse. Good. Then you can get married. It's never too late. What you should be concerned about is investing too much energy into someone that isn't worth it. It's not a matter of when you get married rather it's who you marry that is more important.

Truth.

In Somalia men in the 70's get married and reproduce. I think 35 is the best age to get married if you don't want 10 kids, that is.

Didn't you claim to be in your early 20's before? Now you're magically 27, sxb? :ulyin:
You need to worry about fixing your attitude towards Somali women before you even begin searching for a wife. It'll do you good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts