Is Germany This Bad For Africans ?

We only have ourselves to blame for our current predicament; you can't neglect your own garden and truly expect to be treated equally in another man's environment.

I am so sick of the thoroughly revolting woe is me routine that Negroes have been doing for like half a millenia. Enough is enough.

:idontlike:

If I had a 'Death Note' like that anime character, there wouldn't be a single African leader left alive by 6am tomorrow morning.

:susp::fittytousand:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Remember Hitler came from Germany even he is not German blood. I guess it is the water there. Or a feeling overwhelming inadequacies when u r faced with very blue eyes blonde race and see yourself as ...well i cant get into it

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Acid burns from his job? In a country with the best labour and employment health and safety standards in the world?

Leftists love to remix stories. Notice how they never have video evidence or even someone to corroborate them.

Go back to Nigeria. The German people did not force you to live there. In fact, the exact opposite and he insists to stay.

Acid burns from his job? In a country with the best labour and employment health and safety standards in the world?

Leftists love to remix stories. Notice how they never have video evidence or even someone to corroborate them.

Go back to Nigeria. The German people did not force you to live there. In fact, the exact opposite and he insists to stay.

Yeah, they want people to be permanently demoralised and unmotivated; sad to say but the West is 1000x better than Africa, so it's not as if that Nigerian immigrant wouldn't be truly suffering back in his miserable faux Country right now.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Yeah, they want people to be permanently demoralised and unmotivated; sad to say but the West is 1000x better than Africa, so it's not as if that Nigerian immigrant wouldn't be truly suffering back in his miserable faux Country right now.

The leftists like to amplify racism because they know it doesn't exist to the level they suggest it does.

Most people will never face a racist incident by evil whitey. If they do, it will be once and it will be something childish like yelling the N word from a moving car (almost always teenagers). So these creeps will on the daily talk about someone's only racist experience and then make it seem its so rampant.

There's racism but it is not as bad as the above tweet is portraying it.. I have been to Germany many times and I've never faced any issue of racism.

Neighbors won't call the police on a black person for no reason, seems like an isolated event. We don't have the cop-calling Karen phenomenon over here, people mind their business for the most part. Yes older Germans might take second/inquisitive glances, people over a certain age might ask where you are really from etc. but who gives a damn honestly. He needs to grow a thicker skin and take advantage of the opportunities offered to him and his family. I love this country, no cap
2-format3040.jpg

The leftists like to amplify racism because they know it doesn't exist to the level they suggest it does.

Most people will never face a racist incident by evil whitey. If they do, it will be once and it will be something childish like yelling the N word from a moving car (almost always teenagers). So these creeps will on the daily talk about someone's only racist experience and then make it seem its so rampant.

Yeah, they never mention the non-Western societies that have apparently addressed racism, xenophobia, sexism and other kinds of discrimination to even 1/10th the level of the West.

I've only experienced mild levels of 'racism' on literally just a few occasions and everytime I confronted the guy, he would try to run or apologise immediately when I asked him to show me his feelings in physical terms.

The only whites that might act up are white trash and the homeless.

Well, actually he was born in neighbouring Austria (ethnically German land, but still). Can you imagine a Somali rising up from Ogaden with the ambition to unite his people so that they all live in one territorial ethnostate?!

Eedo, could you imagine Somali troops entering Ogaden like this and being greeted by thousands of Somali kinmen?

Ogaden is occupied Somali territory in the imperial Ethiopian State, so it's not really comparable; Djibouti is a much better fit for your analogy.

Germany is pretty relaxed tbh specially the major cities have alot of diversity ,even tho black people as a whole are more rare than France or UK for example.

The only racist place is east Germany the former USSR part of Germany, they the German version of the poor ,dumb & racist American hilly billy.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
We only have ourselves to blame for our current predicament; you can't neglect your own garden and truly expect to be treated equally in another man's environment.

I am so sick of the thoroughly revolting woe is me routine that Negroes have been doing for like half a millenia. Enough is enough.

:idontlike:

If I had a 'Death Note' like that anime character, there wouldn't be a single African leader left alive by 6am tomorrow morning.

:susp::fittytousand:
self blaming folk always astonish me

Germany is pretty relaxed tbh specially the major cities alot of diversity even tho black people as a whole are more rare than France or UK for example.

The only racist place is east Germany the former USSR part of Germany, they the German version of the poor ,dumb & racist American hilly billy.
U.K. is the best country in Europe in terms of being a ethnic minority etc. Europe outside of the U.K. seems a lot racist.

Trending