Is Gay Ok?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Before i became radicalized i thought it was OK to be GAY. But since my transformation, i have come to understand it better without fear, Islamic knowledge removes the fear and ignorance.

The lack of heterosexual sexuality exist solely to counter differentiate from the other polar opposite of existing of heterosexual sexuality! There is NO homosexuality! it is an invented concept to cope with the void of having no str8 feelings! In old times, these people become monks or religious people living for God worship. In today world of inclusive, human invented gayism to fit in a box. If u r not Str8 then u must be gay. This mentality needs to be defeated! Otherwise u will chase a rabbit hole

Lmao
Before i became radicalized i thought it was OK to be GAY. But since my transformation, i have come to understand it better without fear, Islamic knowledge removes the fear and ignorance.

The existence of lack of heterosexual sexuality exist solely the lack of existence of sexuality. In old times, these people become monks or religious people living for God worship. In today world of inclusive, human invented gayism to fit in a box. If u r not Str8 then u must be gay. This mentality needs to be defeated! Otherwise u will chase a rabbit hole
Woah. Whose on your account?

Trending