Is Farmaajo helping Ethiopia annex the south?

Is Farmaajo helping Ethiopia annex the south?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
No you were not. You can’t just lie.
If you were dominant it would show like it shows in hargaysa and Mogadishu and bay and Garowe.

and I don’t co-sign Gedo bombing. Read my posts

MSB resettled his Laangaab tribe in Gedo in 1970s and 1980s kicking out the local D&M and OG tribes using SNA forces to intimidate farmers and villagers, it is shame that they are still squatting on the farms and houses of poor displaced villagers.

content (2).png

CGtfZxW.png

t6C7I (1).jpg

MSB resettled his Laangaab tribe in Gedo in 1970s and 1980s kicking out the local D&M and OG tribes using SNA forces to intimidate farmers and villagers, it is shame that they are still squatting on the farms and houses of poor displaced villagers.

View attachment 121685

View attachment 121686

View attachment 121687
@Dalalos
Come explain this.
I didn’t even know this happened but I know even marehan and Ogaden put together would be outnumbered in jubaland.

I now understand why farmajo is hell bent on getting jubaland for his clan. It is not the first time marehan did that.

shame on them!

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

View attachment 121685

View attachment 121686

View attachment 121687

That's fake news. Gedo was always MX majority and Baardheere was by majority Talxe and MX but minorities settled with us like Cawlyahan everything was fine but during the late 80s the civil war was brewing and there were clan tensions. We had a war with OG in the late 87-91 ish and we won, so Talxe kicked out the remaining Cawlyahan. Yes, OGs and other langaabs tried to act up like the other rebels and try to remove us from Baardheere and our degaans so we crushed them and kicked them out. And they claim we used SNA tanks. It wasn’t possible most of the army was fighting SNM, USC and other rebels. The fight started when OG raided our xoolo dhaqato in Jubada Dhexe and thought they could get big like the other rebels. They got crushed. But they calacaaled to international aid organizations that we bullied them after Talxe made them IDPs, cold world my nigga. When they started the dagaal. I can post maps from different time periods as well. No OG has claim to Gedo. Do your research on the Talxe liberation front. It gives @Django nightmares to this day.

:stevej:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
@Dalalos
Come explain this.
I didn’t even know this happened but I know even marehan and Ogaden put together would be outnumbered in jubaland.

I now understand why farmajo is hell bent on getting jubaland for his clan. It is not the first time marehan did that.

shame on them!

You never belonged in Gedo. You were a guest. You started a fight you couldn't finish. You got crushed. End of

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Dalalos
Come explain this.

shame on them!

You actually used SNA forces when you couldn't defeat the OGs in JL, history don't lie sxb, you know your laangaab tribe is too weak to fight their own battles without using the SNA shirt.

1588964784739.png

1588964298665.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
No you were not. You can’t just lie.
If you were dominant it would show like it shows in hargaysa and Mogadishu and bay and Garowe.

and I don’t co-sign Gedo bombing. Read my posts

I am not lying I have noticed you multiple times attempting to sidetrack my threads about human rights violation in Jubaland, you show clear support to the Adoomey lackeys and Gafuur culus kikuyu :wtf:

Niggas claiming MX came to Jubbaland during kacaanka :kanyehmm:
1590764176059.jpeg

Marehan took bardheere from cawliyahan without kacaan & SNA weapons
1590764344807.jpeg

reer

VIP
so lemme get this straight reer ugaas sharmarke and talxe were brought from mudug in the 70s? :russ:
marehan has been moving to bardera before msb our migration to gedo has nothing to do with the kacaan we traded dhusamareb for koonfur :rejoice:

Trending