Is Ethiopia a Rwandan genocide in the making?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Ethiopia will never fall until Western power in the region dramatically decreases which I don't see happening soon if the TPLF are forced from power expect a Christian oromo and amhara coalition replaced soon after by an amhara only led govt it is in the interest of the IC to keep that order in Ethiopia at all costs
I think the European Union give the most money and time to Ethiopia in the IC, i wonder what would happen if say Italy or France in the next elections vote in anti-EU presidents. we cant lobby them so it seems the EUs collapse is key :patrice:
That could be an potentially possible but the issue that is kinda like a limbo. Oromo and somali leaders have had many a time to take advantage of the choas but completely failed. Only if somalis are willing to push for more control will they ever be in situation to eventually secede however I would believe that it is more likely for there to be a change of power then them ever becoming free or gaining more power for themselves. Without a somali state there will be no really large changes to ever occur. They are too small and too divide by clan lines to be United and make an impact.
Pushing for more control? is the region partly self-governing? i always thought it was under military control. Let's hope they secede and take Harar and DD with them.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I think the European Union give the most money and time to Ethiopia in the IC, i wonder what would happen if say Italy or France in the next elections vote in anti-EU presidents. we cant lobby them so it seems the EUs collapse is key :patrice:

Pushing for more control? is the region partly self-governing? i always thought it was under military control. Let's hope they secede and take Harar and DD with them.
The issue with somali galbeed is that they have their own regional president who is in charge of the Somali region but he is ethiopian stooge so yes in a sense they do self govern themselves, but there leaders do ethiopians bidding rather then represent and help their fellow somalis.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The issue with somali galbeed is that they have their own regional president who is in charge of the Somali region but he is ethiopian stooge so yes in a sense they do self govern themselves, but there leaders do ethiopians bidding rather then represent and help their fellow somalis.

That is something that will change very soon sxb. You are right, we need to rid ourselves of the Ethiopian yolk, then we can focus on uniting all Somalis under one flag, one country.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
That is something that will change very soon sxb. You are right, we need to rid ourselves of the Ethiopian yolk, then we can focus on uniting all Somalis under one flag, one country.
I respect ethiopia and believe those somalis belong with them. Bruv f*ck somaliweyn:drakewtf: I am talking about it from a neutral point of view. Why are you acting like am a unionist :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I respect ethiopian and believe those somalis belong with them. Bruv f*ck somaliweyn:drakewtf: I am talking about it from a neutral point of view. Why are you acting like am a unionist :drakelaugh:

It seems that "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome has a very strong hold on you unfortunately. For a second I thought you woke up. My bad.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Ethiopia will never fall until Western power in the region dramatically decreases which I don't see happening soon if the TPLF are forced from power expect a Christian oromo and amhara coalition replaced soon after by an amhara only led govt it is in the interest of the IC to keep that order in Ethiopia at all costs

:pachah1: they rather have somalis ruling as nato puppets then amhara in any position of power

Let them fight. The K5 somalians can carve their region and claim an independent country. I hope they don't a mistake of joining K5 with former Italia Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending