Is clannist Assad Diana a foreign agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In Sha Allah he wins, come the new year. He is gonna lay down some serious karbash.

3A1034AF-3197-4067-95DA-0B37B6F42802.jpeg

I can’t wait wallahi :icon e biggrin:

You guys won't get recognize when you're fighting others you won't be seen as a credible state

We’re not fighting others. We are protecting our land. Just because we take some land that isn’t our doesn’t mean we aren’t still sticking to our plan. We take the extra land to keep as a buffer zone. Garowe will be our buffer zone.

We’re not fighting others. We are protecting our land. Just because we take some land that isn’t our doesn’t mean we aren’t still sticking to our plan. We take the extra land to keep as a buffer zone. Garowe will be our buffer zone.
but its dhulos taking dhulo land tho:shookgabre:

Do what ever you want on the international map your just Somalia so you're proving nothing

but its dhulos taking dhulo land tho:shookgabre:

Why do you guys keep repeating this lie? Only the original skirmish was dhulo vs dhulo. Then punanland sent their men because Tukaraq was an official punanland tax station. Camey begged for $5 donations and then brought a coalition of daroods from all over Somalia who still lost, yet again. Somaliland sent some gadabursi and Habar Awal boys from Gabiley to f*ck you up and they did.

Stop repeating the dhulo vs dhulo lie

@Factz @waraabe @DRACO @Lordilord look at these cucks all they can do is lie about what really happened LOL. That’s how you know they took a major L

Why do you guys keep repeating this lie? Only the original skirmish was dhulo vs dhulo. Then punanland sent their men because Tukaraq was an official punanland tax station. Camey begged for $5 donations and then brought a coalition of daroods from all over Somalia who still lost, yet again. Somaliland sent some gadabursi and Habar Awal boys from Gabiley to f*ck you up and they did.

Stop repeating the dhulo vs dhulo lie

@Factz @waraabe @DRACO @Lordilord look at these cucks all they can do is lie about what really happened LOL. That’s how you know they took a major L
are you denying dhulos invited SL to LA?

are you denying dhulos invited SL to LA?

:what1:

Do you even know what we’re talking about? The f*ck does Las Anod have to do with this? That’s old news 07 news. We are talking about Tukaraq which was a official Punanland tax station. And about Las Anod yeah we did get invited after we chased you rats out of the entire area. Nobody wants punanland rule

Adhicadeeye was the decisive victory and sent punanland running. Las Anod was defenseless after that so we moved in . We didn’t really need an invite nobody was going to stop us

:what1:

Do you even know what we’re talking about? The f*ck does Las Anod have to do with this? That’s old news 07 news. We are talking about Tukaraq which was a official Punanland tax station. And about Las Anod yeah we did get invited after we chased you rats out of the entire area. Nobody wants punanland rule
you said you're taking land that's not yours when the people that live in Sool invited you to the region though.

you said you're taking land that's not yours when the people that live in Sool invited you to the region though.

When I said land that’s not ours I meant places like Garowe which is not ours but will be ours soon. Las Anod is ours it’s a somaliland city. I’m not talking about clan politics I’m talking about nationalist politics.

Also we live in Sool. Nobody invited us there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts