Is Boorama trying to rise up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw score of young men arrested as they publicly prayed and remembered their dead relatives they said were massacred on 4 February 1991 when unarmed and unassuming civilians were attacked by SNM militiamen which current President Muuse Biixi belonged to.

The town has tons supporters for Somaliland and the majority clan is split as some large subclans are on Somaliland payroll and enjoying titles which is good for the subclan in question but not overall clan that resides in Boorama and other places in Awdal region.

Let's wait and see.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The youngsters were arrested?! That's disrespectful. It's OK for SNM to dig up old graveyards and mourn on TVs while arresting people of Awdal when they mourn for their slayed civilians?!!

Gadabuursi are bunch of cucks if they let this humiliation pass easily.
@sophisticate

Karim something is in the works. They added SNM history to the national curriculum but Somaliland is made up of different clans.

Why should children learn about SNM history only?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Karim something is in the works. They added SNM history to the national curriculum but Somaliland is made up of different clans.

Why should children learn about SNM history only?
Somaliland stands on thin ice Wallaahi. Every clan from the north hates this detestable project except for the Jeegan coalition and it will eventually disintegrate and crumble. It's inevitable.

Boorama and Awdal were not in a position to defend themselves with the collapse of central government the astute people they are they did the best out of it and even solidified with Daahir Rayaale becoming President.

However with Somalia returning they become more bolder.

This is not anti Somaliland just a demand for recognition the same recognition those in Hargaysa, Burco and Berbera have for their dead.

Otherwise it becomes a clan project.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland stands on thin ice Wallaahi. Every clan from the north hates this detestable project except for the Jeegan coalition and it will eventually disintegrate and crumble. It's inevitable.

It's this democratic system I guarantee if anger Gadabuursi becomes the next president they would not say anything.

Why didn't they do this before if they knew about it seems like it's a planned operation by FGS. All this could've been discussed during Somalilands formation. All of these kids were born after 2000 where are the relatives that were actually effective.

The only people I seen talk about the supposed massacre are those with an agenda to tarnish Somaliland. I've been to Borama many times sit with Odays in cafe training about history asking them about this supposed event. Just a few were looked all over Somaliland for revenge attacks as some parks recognised the ones that informed on their family members to SNA and got their family killed

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It's this democratic system I guarantee if anger Gadabuursi becomes the next president they would not say anything.

Why didn't they do this before if they knew about it seems like it's a planned operation by FGS. All this could've been discussed during Somalilands formation. All of these kids were born after 2000 where are the relatives that were actually effective.

The only people I seen talk about the supposed massacre are those with an agenda to tarnish Somaliland. I've been to Borama many times sit with Odays in cafe training about history asking them about this supposed event. Just a few were looked all over Somaliland for revenge attacks as some parks recognised the ones that informed on their family members to SNA and got their family killed
Why the Somaliland admin arrested the youngsters who were mourning for their slayed relatives?! It's perfectly Okay for Isaaqs to mourn and dig 30 year old graveyards while the people of Awdal are being denied the same right. Where's the democracy and freedom of expression?!

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Why the Somaliland admin arrested the youngsters who were mourning for their slayed relatives?! It's perfectly Okay for Isaaqs to mourn and dig 30 year old graveyards while the people of Awdal are being denied the same right. Where's the democracy and freedom of expression?!

Don't agree with the arrest they'll eventually be released insha'Allah.

There are no concrete facts about the incident the only place I heard of a "massacre" in Borama was from Anti Somaliland people not once in my sheeko with Borama winners or in Amoud have heard about it

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

There are no concrete facts about the incident the only place I heard of a "massacre" in Borama was from Anti Somaliland people not once in my sheeko with Borama winners or in Amoud have heard about it
The people of Awdal should name February 4th as a special day that commemorates the slayed innocent civilians of Awdal by the SNM and they should dig up some graveyards to attract the attention of the world.

Stupid hasid. Everyone Samaroon knows about. Stop denying the fact sxb. We both know it happened. Everyday isaaq put up memorials for shit that happened 30 yrs ago. Are you telling me that during the civil war issaq didnt kill innocent people. Just the other day i seen this shit bro. I was told nin damalxagare jooga ba meydhka ka tuuray iiskaroogadiisa oo ku daadiyey Kalsheekh. Am i going to say it didnt happenMind you this place doesnt have a school or pop of more than 200 people

We saw score of young men arrested as they publicly prayed and remembered their dead relatives they said were massacred on 4 February 1991 when unarmed and unassuming civilians were attacked by SNM militiamen which current President Muuse Biixi belonged to.

The town has tons supporters for Somaliland and the majority clan is split as some large subclans are on Somaliland payroll and enjoying titles which is good for the subclan in question but not overall clan that resides in Boorama and other places in Awdal region.

Let's wait and see.
I said it before. They are helpless because the have been disarmed in 1991

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The people of Awdal should name February 4th as a special day that commemorates the slayed innocent civilians of Awdal by the SNM and they should dig up some graveyards to attract the attention of the world.
Oh please you clearly don’t care about the victims and just using this to score political points. Don’t worry about reer boroma and worry about not losing more land to us :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The youngsters were arrested?! That's disrespectful. It's OK for SNM to dig up old graveyards and mourn on TVs while arresting people of Awdal when they mourn for their slayed civilians?!!

Gadabuursi are bunch of cucks if they let this humiliation pass easily.
@sophisticate
:siilaanyolaugh: Do you think I'm going to reveal my political views outside of clan talks?

All Somalis have an agenda, ax to grind and can't be trusted to report events factually. They prefer to downplay, heavily exaggerate or act like someone else is the enemy. Or that nothing occurred in order to suit their narrative.
:win: If we are going to be frank the Gadabursi were not formally consulted to be a part of any war. They didn't tag team with Ethiopia. They were never aided by the Somali regime. They never set mines between Dilia and Borama. They did not kill people praying in Magaalocade. They didn't set out to make enemies. They didn't kill unarmed civilians in Borama on Feb 4th 91.

@Cauli prepare my Samaroon husband. Just hold on I'm coming.

VIP
I said it before. They are helpless because the have been disarmed in 1991

You really think they can't get their hands on even better weapons than jeegans? They either lack courage or are content with the current situation. Probably the latter

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You really think they can't get their hands on even better weapons than jeegans? They either lack courage or are content with the current situation. Probably the latter
They obviously lack courage. I've never heard of Gadabuursi fighting anyone.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Oh please you clearly don’t care about the victims and just using this to score political points. Don’t worry about reer boroma and worry about not losing more land to us :pachah1:
I care about them, they're non aggressive educated clan full of Professors and teachers. Their knowledge can help future Somali generations and we should give them the respect they deserve.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They obviously lack courage. I've never heard of Gadabuursi fighting anyone.

They are more civilized and aren't the reason the country is fucked up.

:gaasdrink: For whatever reason T1a knows how to run a country (enough to not fall apart at the seams). E3b Africanus not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending