Is Boorama trying to rise up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They are more civilized and aren't the reason the country is fucked up.

:gaasdrink: For whatever reason T1a knows how to run a country (enough to not fall apart at the seams). E3b Africanus not so much.
So being civilized means taking shit and constant humiliation from others?!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So being civilized means taking shit and constant humiliation from others?!

Humiliation. What are you on about? :yacadiim: Aren't you a self-proclaimed Daroodist walaal. I can't trust your words as they have a heavily slanted. No offense.

Karim your anger is misplaced. The people of Boorama and Awdal didn't have a choice. They would have been decimated so they took the mantra of 'if you can't beat them join them' mentality which was right thing to do.

However that they can't remember crimes committed against their people while the 'genocide' of the clans that formed SNM and their struggle being taught as part of national curriculum is outrageous and insult to them.

What other options did they have in 1991?

Not many but today they can voice their suppressed thoughts.

Beesha Awdal knew any uprising back then would give the aggrieved SNM militia the green light and justification to take a more wide ranging revenge than the one on 4 February 1991.

That's why they played quietly along.

They obviously lack courage. I've never heard of Gadabuursi fighting anyone.
I care about them, they're non aggressive educated clan full of Professors and teachers. Their knowledge can help future Somali generations and we should give them the respect they deserve.
Ali Dhuh:
Ninnaba uunka kama dawladsana, Dir iyo Daaroode
Ilaah baa dabkoodiyo nasakhay, danabbadoodiiye

Reer Borama waa dad gob ah smh tf am I seeing @sophisticate

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I care about them, they're non aggressive educated clan full of Professors and teachers. Their knowledge can help future Somali generations and we should give them the respect they deserve.
They’re respected. Samaroon had presidency’s before other isaaq sub clans. I would arguably say riyale is somalilands best president. Save the fake caring for something else and just worry about your region. One day you care about Somalia the next you going on a rant about other clans. It’s easy to see right through your bullshit

They’re respected. Samaroon had presidency’s before other isaaq sub clans. I would arguably say riyale is somalilands best president. Save the fake caring for something else and just worry about your region. One day you care about Somalia the next you going on a rant about other clans. It’s easy to see right through your bullshit
Riyaal was a puppet. Real people know about their situation. They are overpowered and cant do anything about it. Second they hate somaliland. Just walking thru tge streets you will see.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Riyaal was a puppet. Real people know about their situation. They are overpowered and cant do anything about it. Second they hate somaliland. Just walking thru tge streets you will see.
I been to boroma many times and stayed there cause a lot of my family are Samaroon due to inter marriage with my sub sub sub clan. You have pro landers and unionist of course but you can find that anywhere in Somaliland not just boroma. Either way gadabursi are treated right and get high positions.

Riyaale is who got use las anood:p

I been to boroma many times and stayed there cause a lot of my family are Samaroon due to inter marriage with my sub sub sub clan. You have pro landers and unionist of course but you can find that anywhere in Somaliland not just boroma. Either way gadabursi are treated right and get high positions.

Riyaale is who got use las anood:p
War beenta ka daa. Only one subclan gets positions. The rest hate sl and its politics. Laascaanod came to sl not forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending