Is blackpill becoming mainstream amongst young men?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I can potentially go to a 6 inshallah. People like you are evil though, egging on and putting false hope in subhuman so they fail and humiliate themselves for your entertainment
you sound like someone with a defeatist attitude. You're not even doing what I told you to do.

That's how I know you are one

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Repill...blackpill...greenpill....what's this illness that's afflicted the youth, that they need these pills? Go have a chat with your fathers, older brothers, uncles, and even the odayalls. You'll be fine in no time.

This post is HALF true. Bluepillers will have subhumans thinking the average normie with a sex life has a great personality is a good person and is hardworking etc.

Reality is that they’re the same as any incel only they have better genetics/upbringing. Taking full accountability is a cope, you failed to become normal because you’re dysgenic not because of laziness. It doesn’t mean that hard work and self improvement is pointless though.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Anyone on this pill shit needs to pack their bags and go into the woods for a week. All this internet use is fucking up your heads.
I'm too much of a subhuman to do that, i rather sit home and vent on incel.is

You wouldn't understand, normie

all this PUA fuckery is literally just JESTERMAXXING, its just men employing psychological tactics to trick, motivate or guilt a woman into trying to be attracted to them, it isn't "natural".

Chad doesn't have to memorize pick up lines, rehearse body language, insult a woman indirectly to lower her guard, etc to gain a woman's attention and attract her, his mere presence alone is enough.

That's why I find it so amusing to see all these men who boast about "having game", its like boasting about who is the best pet, who can do the best tricks to please their master, WHO'S A GOOD BOY, YOU ARE, YOU ARE (here's a treat, you get a few sessions of medicore sex with some used up holes, she'll put in around 50% of the effort she does when fucking Chad, congrats).

To make it worse, there isn't even any security in your trials anymore, a man can Jestermaxx like a pro, "win her over" and have this amazing story of effort to tell his children about "how he met their mother", and ironically said children may not even be his (paternity fraud is at new highs these days), or she may have been cheating all along, or even at the current point of that relationship while he's talking to his kids, there's no security even after all the embarrassing, undignified shit you put yourself through, just to gamble for used up pussy.

I mean if you had to do all this shit to get a virgin wife it would still be ridiculous, but it would at least be understandable, but what the average man does to himself for used goods today, will always amuse me, also the remarks of incels who are "looking for love" and "female affection/validation"

Game is nothing to take pride in, if you have to use game, it’s an admission that you simply aren't attractive enough to JUST BE YOURSELF and have women be attracted to you. Its something you do to compensate for your lack of "natural ability".

The average man is not in a stable relationships, their relationships are quite unstable, with no security, and that's because the glue that holds the relationship together is a cheap knockoff of the best brand "physical attraction", its artificial, its women forcing themselves to be attracted to you, due to social norms and social pressures.
You sound like a blackpill doomer, but I agree pua is and game is nothing to be proud of.
Game and players have always been looked down on in many cultures .
This phenomena is a symptom of a failing society, last decades of Rome was full of players and game, cuckolds, same with Venice during its decline in the 1600s.
I used those examples because we have so much data available.
This matches exactly what's happening today in the West collapse.

However did you know the pua community evolved into the redpill.
They could all pickup and hookup but everyone was failing miserably in relationships and couldn't understand what was happening.
10s of millions of men around the world comparing notes online and discovering that the behaviour of women fit a specific pattern ultimately driven by biology.
It's not a bug it's a feature that's built in is a common saying when yhey run into these patterns.

There is zero incentive to have romantic relationship in the West. You should be thanking God every day that women find you unattractive you don't know what you missing out on , it's a blessing from Allah.

Damn what's with the blackpillers its like they are stuck in the anger phase of the red pill forever.
Get over your hate , just because you live in the West where 90% are toxic doesn't mean all woman are.
You are missing out on the inner beauty of a moral feminine woman, you have to be worthy of being with one but when you do its like completing a missing part of yourself.
Love is real, even the love of a woman.
It's structurally different to how a man loves but it can be equal in value.

Get out of the rut its all your blackpilees in the forums keeping you down to wallow in misery and spew hate.
I understand that it can take time, I was redpilled by myself at 16 but denied it for 9 years, I felt it was too crazy and just had to be wrong even though all my observations and predictions were consistent.
Mind you this was the late 90s different environment but exactly the same issues as today.

Just my 2 cents from an oldtimer

Damn what's with the blackpillers its like they are stuck in the anger phase of the red pill forever.
Get over your hate , just because you live in the West where 90% are toxic doesn't mean all woman are.
You are missing out on the inner beauty of a moral feminine woman, you have to be worthy of being with one but when you do its like completing a missing part of yourself.
Love is real, even the love of a woman.
It's structurally different to how a man loves but it can be equal in value.

Get out of the rut its all your blackpilees in the forums keeping you down to wallow in misery and spew hate.
I understand that it can take time, I was redpilled by myself at 16 but denied it for 9 years, I felt it was too crazy and just had to be wrong even though all my observations and predictions were consistent.
Mind you this was the late 90s different environment but exactly the same issues as today.

Just my 2 cents from an oldtimer
How old are you saxib? I'm 32 but it's tough for the young bucks now. Everything is lopsided and internet social media etc have accelerated this mess

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I’m not one of those types who’re ok irl then fell into blackpill spiral lol.

Real life is the blackpill for me. I use online and blackpill to cope thinking there’s hope for me when irl I’m a total subhuman. I don’t even care about getting women tbh.

Atleast watch lifefeul videos

It seems to be gaining traction on the internet. There’s a channel with about 120k subscribers called Wheat Waffles. He posts straight up blackpill videos.

Do you think more and more young men are getting ‘poisoned’ by this ideology?

IMO, blackpill is just straight facts. People disagree with it online because incels overexaggerate it (chad or death) and because of horn effect.

For example an even bigger channel called QOVES Studio shits out videos straight from incel wiki yet it’s followed mostly by women. This is because it presents the blackpill in a palatable manner to normies.

@SociallyAwkwardFarax gtfih tbh

Do these young men not understand that the leaders of these movements are usually 35+ dilapitated and miserable men who don't practice what they preach?

They're trying to get you out of the competition, these very same men who preach this stuff DO NOT apply it to their lives at all. They're the first ones to grovel and beg a woman.

Don't be a fool, live your life normally.

I’m Blackpilled as a mf on most things but I still have a red pill approach to things in life. Most East Africans (especially Somalis) should not swallow the black pill, as most have bad hairline, skull shape, frame, eye area (bug eyes, and bad eye area support), buck teeth, and a whole nother multitude of problem, if it wasn’t for Somali and Ethiopian/eriteran culture being so conservative, I suspect a lot of them in the west would be Indian tier for quality anjinabi women

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
I’m Blackpilled as a mf on most things but I still have a red pill approach to things in life. Most East Africans (especially Somalis) should not swallow the black pill, as most have bad hairline, skull shape, frame, eye area (bug eyes, and bad eye area support), buck teeth, and a whole nother multitude of problem, if it wasn’t for Somali and Ethiopian/eriteran culture being so conservative, I suspect a lot of them in the west would be Indian tier for quality anjinabi women
If your ugly speak for yourself :heh: don’t project your insecurities on to the rest of us

A lot already are Indian tier. Reasons why the similarities exist ? Both India and Somalia are very homogenous and procreated in-house. Cousin, clan egg and no other races have entered these two lands so lower chance of having different genes

Trending

Latest posts