Is being the same height as your wife/husband weird?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
I’m half yemeni(moms side) and am 186cm tall, I’m inshallah planning on getting married to an og sister who is just a bit shorter than me and my mother is constantly nagging that it’s weird since we’re basically the same height(otherwise she very much likes her)

I’m half yemeni(moms side) and am 186cm tall, I’m inshallah planning on getting married to an og sister who is just a bit shorter than me and my mother is constantly nagging that it’s weird since we’re basically the same height(otherwise she very much likes her)
Sometimes you got to tell hooyo mind here own business.

Sometimes you got to tell hooyo mind here own business.
If only it was that easy !

Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Lol I don’t know if you’re trolling

That’s a very odd thing for a mother to be concerned about.

I suppose Yemeni women tend to be on the smaller side, but that doesn’t mean she has the right to project her cultural normalities on to Somalis who are not only taller but see height as a form of beauty for women as well.

do it ,your future sons will thank you. And Og is always a good choice for a spouse, waa dhad dhaqan leh. May allah bless your union ameen.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Lol I don’t know if you’re trolling

That’s a very odd thing for a mother to be concerned about.

I suppose Yemeni women tend to be on the smaller side, but that doesn’t mean she has the right to project her cultural normalities on to Somalis who are not only taller but see height as a form of beauty for women as well.
I wouldn't go too deep Into it. Its just a hooyo nagging.

Trending