Is being in relationship necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Lol dee the faro xumayn kaftan bay ahayd.:lebronwait:...dee kaalay inadeer,you told him not to have many potentials but you said women observe and assess their "potentials":yacadiim:..naa heedhe,waxaad dooneysa in inanka laga badiyo sawmaaha. Warya @Adam ii dhageyso adeer, if you take a woman's advice about other woman make sure it's your hooyo or sisters. Hablahan kale bad bay kurideyaan wallahi:faysalwtf:

:lol::lol:Horaa loo yidhi gabadhi toban bay shukaamisaa midna way ka la baxdaa

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Yes it is, through relationships you learn skills, being in a relationship is 90% mind games. If a guy is miskeen the woman will walk all over him.

Lol dee the faro xumayn kaftan bay ahayd.:lebronwait:...dee kaalay inadeer,you told him not to have many potentials but you said women observe and assess their "potentials":yacadiim:..naa heedhe,waxaad dooneysa in inanka laga badiyo sawmaaha. Warya @Adam ii dhageyso adeer, if you take a woman's advice about other woman make sure it's your hooyo or sisters. Hablahan kale bad bay kurideyaan wallahi:faysalwtf:
Wa runta adeer Habluho wa xaasidiin they tell you to be yourself only but with her friends she says neef ba mishan ku haya o waxba geraniin

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
@Adam yaanu Dhoobe igu kaa dirin walaal I meant well with my advice :lol:. Keeping females as friends will complicate your life Hadhaw, dumarku waa shar and they wouldn't take you serious if you are one of their buddies. You can keep your options open and have few potentials if your intention is searching that woman. Laakin ogow qalbigu laba ruux ma wada qaado.

Last edited:
@Adam yaanu Dhoobe igu kaa dirin walaal I meant well with my advice :lol:. Keeping females as a friends will complicate your life Hadhaw, dumarku waa shar and they wouldn't take you a serious if you are one of their buddies. You can keep your options open and have few potentials if your intention is searching that woman. Laakin ogow qalbigu laba ruux ma wada qaado.

wll qalbigaygu selfish ma aha intaas quf ba ku nool laken I know I'll only marry one and I dont play around with girls heart

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
There are plenty of people in the planet and fortunately more body to explore >,,<

*strokes his beard*

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
For marriage? No

Even if you have a hundred long serious relationships it won't prepare you to live with them. Being married and dating are just completely different. You see her best side, and only in certain doses.

Bohol

VIP
Keep your options open. Have one in Hargeisa, one in London, one in Paris, that way if one fucks up you have another for oil change. :lol:

For some it's not for other it is. There's resons why people don't, they sometimes have known the person for a long time and 2 weeks of flirting they are off to their wedding. For the others it's usually seen as a safety precaution- knowing who they will be dealing with for (possibly) the rest of their life. Marriage is a choice and divorce is an option. Don't f*ck with the 2 if you are planning on "marrying the love of your life". Love can make you blind for the good and bad but don't be stupid.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Relationships are nothing but lugooyo and headaches. Money and time wasted. Especially if its not potentially leading ro marriage. The only thing that resembles it to marriage is relationships can give you a taste of married life. Chick blowing up your phone, having to get use to female company, dealing with her pmsing, sometimes the girl will want you to just spend the whole afternoon doing nothing but cheering her up because her goldfish died.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You won't know some truly until you actually live with them. That's when you find of their bad habits and other things like temper, routine, hygiene etc.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Relationships are nothing but lugooyo and headaches. Money and time wasted. Especially if its not potentially leading ro marriage. The only thing that resembles it to marriage is relationships can give you a taste of married life. Chick blowing up your phone, having to get use to female company, dealing with her pmsing, sometimes the girl will want you to just spend the whole afternoon doing nothing but cheering her up because her goldfish died.
Regret wasting time on relationship is a the worst esp the sacrifices you had to make :meleshame:

Love is a crazy drug my friend :damn:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Regret wasting time on relationship is a the worst esp the sacrifices you had to make :meleshame:

Love is a crazy drug my friend :damn:

I always try to never love someone. Don't know about you but I believe love is making yourself vulnerable and open with another person, a heart break hurts too much for one to ever love.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I always try to never love someone. Don't know about you but I believe love is making yourself vulnerable and open with another person, a heart break hurts too much for one to ever love.
It was one time and one time only. Then trust issues came never again:mjcry::mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending