Is being in relationship necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it necessary to experience relationships before you get married? or does it add unnecessary complication to your life?
personally I prefer to stay single until i find the love of my life and get married, but I do play here and there to enhance my experience for my future queen .

"I prefer to stay single until i find the love of my life and get married"
How do expect to find the love of your life without being in a relationship?

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
:idontlike: Waste of time... Just shukaansi iyo faro xumey hablaha until you're ready for marriage. Or else you'll catch feelings and be listening to boys to men while shedding tears about shit that never happened:ohlord:

How else would you know what the person is like, if you are not in a relationship with them?

With relationship, you would learn much more about the person than just going ahead and marrying them.

Relationship doesn't mean sex, just being intimate with the person before you marry them.

How else would you know what the person is like, if you are not in a relationship with them?

With relationship, you would learn much more about the person than just going ahead and marrying them.

Relationship doesn't mean sex, just being intimate with the person before you marry them.
I don't have to be in relationship to know her for instance I know my female coworker personality and I'm not even dating her

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
:damn::chrisfreshhah::denzelnigga: Waa la soo wada Maray wadadaas

:faysalwtf: weli waan xasuustabe... luckily 15 baan ahaa so it lasted like a weeksiilaanyolaugh, I woke up one morning iyo waxan is idhi "Fok that , I should've focked that " :lol:. Ever since then, i knew never relationship. Just keep 100s of females around...mar mar faro xumey

Hablaha wa saddex qaybood "Fuul" "Guur" iyo "Tuur" ...Tii la fuulay wala fuula, tii la tuuray wala fuulay, tii la guursado wa tii quran iyo ilaahi un taqaana

no one ask for your fatwa please misha kabax

This isnt a 'fatwa'; its the basics of the deen. This is al-Ma'loom min al-Deen bil-Dharoorah or things known by necessity of the religion. But I guess to you juhaal and coconuts these days anyone who says alcohol is haram or zina is haram is an 'extremist' or mullah passing a fatwa.

:idontlike: Waste of time... Just shukaansi iyo faro xumey hablaha until you're ready for marriage. Or else you'll catch feelings and be listening to boys to men while shedding tears about shit that never happened:ohlord:
Thats what I thought. No one deserve your love and time except your wife and maybe few girls you care about

:faysalwtf: weli waan xasuustabe... luckily 15 baan ahaa so it lasted like a weeksiilaanyolaugh, I woke up one morning iyo waxan is idhi "Fok that , I should've focked that " :lol:. Ever since then, i knew never relationship. Just keep 100s of females around...mar mar faro xumey

Hablaha wa saddex qaybood "Fuul" "Guur" iyo "Tuur" ...Tii la fuulay wala fuula, tii la tuuray wala fuulay, tii la guursado wa tii quran iyo ilaahi un taqaana

The saddexda nooc ee dumar line is a legendary one lool you'll go down in history for that one inadeer :cryinglaughsmiley:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Thats what I thought. No one deserve your love and time except your wife and maybe few girls you care about

:yacadiim:I'll tell you the road map all jokes aside. Keep females around as friends, sift through the potential wifey's by conversing and going out for coffee, lunch here and there etc...casual grown up shit like "Hey, it's been awhile you wanna grab a coffee..". Eventually you'll know enough about her(ambitions, religiosity, family, life problems etc.) without being in a real relationship. Then if you feel there's a spark pursue it and push for marriage while you're both still hot for eachother. Sex is what really makes a female completely attached to a guy because they feel like they gave you something no one else knows about, but since it's wifey potential and most likely a virgin, you wanna keep it halaal, so you gotta wife her while she's hot.:diddyswag: or else you'll become another potential while she sifts through her list of potential husbands:damn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Adam It depends on what you define as a relationship

I say if Youre getting to know someone with the intent of marriage than its fine to have a relationship just not the physical aspect of it but to have a secret girlfriend you hide from relatives thats a whole other thing it will just do more bad than good in my opinion

The thing is later when youre married with someone else you will probably wonder how life would have been if you were together with her start to compare her to your wife and shit

Might even end up having an affair in secret after marriage causing you to feel guilt every time you go home or even worse you, may not even feel anything at all might even end up divorcing youre wife

This is not as far-fetched as it may seem because when you fall in love with someone, your heart does all the thinking

It clouds your judgement and makes you act irrational sometimes
(if that happens after marriage, then that's good!!!)

I read somewhere that Allah doesn't hold you accountable for the love you feel in your heart but rather, He holds you accountable for what led to that feeling

:yacadiim:I'll tell you the road map all jokes aside. Keep females around as friends, sift through the potential wifey's by conversing and going out for coffee, lunch here and there etc...casual grown up shit like "Hey, it's been awhile you wanna grab a coffee..". Eventually you'll know enough about her(ambitions, religiosity, family, life problems etc.) without being in a real relationship. Then if you feel there's a spark pursue it and push for marriage while you're both still hot for eachother. Sex is what really makes a female completely attached to a guy because they feel like they gave you something no one else knows about, but since it's wifey potential and most likely a virgin, you wanna keep it halaal, so you gotta wife her while she's hot.:diddyswag: or else you'll become another potential while she sifts through her list of potential husbands:damn:
ilaahay khibradaada ha kuu barakeeyo buugna i soo dir

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
You don't have to be in relationship to talk to someone.

Don't faro xumeeys and have female friends or whatever @Dhoobe suggested you to do it, keep your hands together. Women observe and assess the 'potentials' and probably waiting for the other shoe to drop so if one start to faro ka cayaar it won't look good.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
You don't have to be in relationship to talk to someone.

Don't faro xumeeys and have female friends or whatever @Dhoobe suggested you to do it, keep your hands together. Women observe and assess the 'potentials' and probably waiting for the other shoe to drop so if one start to faro ka cayaar it won't look good.

Lol dee the faro xumayn kaftan bay ahayd.:lebronwait:...dee kaalay inadeer,you told him not to have many potentials but you said women observe and assess their "potentials":yacadiim:..naa heedhe,waxaad dooneysa in inanka laga badiyo sawmaaha. Warya @Adam ii dhageyso adeer, if you take a woman's advice about other woman make sure it's your hooyo or sisters. Hablahan kale bad bay kurideyaan wallahi:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bashaal test the waters. Labo, sadex, afar intaa rabtid la hadal adeer. Hadhowna jidkaad ka timid ku laabo :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.