Is arranged marriage a cope for Somali Incels (male's born in diaspora communities)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
There’s no point in selflessly removing yourself from the gene pool. This is because genetically unfortunate women will always pass on their genes and produce deficient offspring anyway. Nothing will change

Even those women won't have kids with low quality men. So overtime this would lead to better genes.

Btw majority of arranged marriages are likely to be between relatives ... Another reason to yeet that tradition.

Even those women won't have kids with low quality men. So overtime this would lead to better genes.

Btw majority of arranged marriages are likely to be between relatives ... Another reason to yeet that tradition.
Eh hypergamy leads to deformed women tainting and corrupting superior gene pools. I think it’s better for low quality women reproduce with low quality men so they can stay isolated from their betters.

I guess but idk who OP is marrying

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Eh hypergamy leads to deformed women tainting and corrupting superior gene pools. I think it’s better for low quality women reproduce with low quality men so they can stay isolated from their betters.

Not an expert in all this but there's no such thing as seperate gene pools. We all suffer or thrive together in the long run.

Hypergamy is probably the only thing that held us up throughout our history. Usually invaders coming through to interrupt the inbreeding for a while. Fucked up but likely true.

Historically 40% of all men who ever existed reproduced and that number is 80% for women, we have twice as many ayeeyos as awoowes. It's natural for "lesser quality" females to reproduce, the opposite isn't true for males.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
There is nothing wrong with arranged marriage.

start with courtship, get to know each other and discuss goals and the future etc. if you and your potential wife are compatible, guurso.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
If you’re looking to marry a girl back home, at least put some effort into learning the language sufficiently and the culture as well. If you’re some hooyo mataalo kid she will never, ever respect you as the man in the house.

To the OP all of the posters have made some great points but the first thing you need to do above all is fix your mindset. Changing your outlook and getting help with your mental health will fix alot of shit first and foremost. Things like self esteem and confidence need to be worked on because it doesn't matter if you hit the gym, get a haircut that suit your facial profile and get clothes that fit you better. If at the end of the day youre still looking in the mirror and see the same loser you perceive yourself to be.

My Hooyo tells me about how she will find a woman for me back home. I sometimes wonder if she knows it's over for me to actually pull a Somali naag where I'm at. I'm not gonna go into further details regarding me personally I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this. What are some possible issues with the arranged marriage lifestyle?
Somali women are too much work, I’m a clam guy, can’t stand the drama, not for me

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
if multiple people from the opposite gender find you attractive, then thats all you need.

dont need weird ass white supremacist incel memes to tell you otherwise.

as a brother who was fat, then slimmed down, and is still working on my physique, because even if you have a 6 pack you have to keep working at it, you should take care of yourself first, then worry about a wife later. see it as, this: Allaah will ask you/us/me/everyone, about our bodies and how we took care of them, since in reality, our bodies belong to Allaah, not us; since he created them... we are simply renting them out, or loaned them, for a specific time period.

My Hooyo tells me about how she will find a woman for me back home. I sometimes wonder if she knows it's over for me to actually pull a Somali naag where I'm at. I'm not gonna go into further details regarding me personally I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this. What are some possible issues with the arranged marriage lifestyle?
Hooyo’s usually pick decent women I don’t think it’s a cope. It’s been in our culture.

If you have a bad personality i suggest you go with an arranged marriage but if you really want to change it's possible with the right steps.

And no it's not just about going to the gym and making more money lol that's not even the most optimal way of getting the best wife.

If you are an incel, just go and see prostitutes. If you have a problem, I have a solution for you. If you want a gf or wife then you'll have some work to do...

Trending