Is arranged marriage a cope for Somali Incels (male's born in diaspora communities)

My Hooyo tells me about how she will find a woman for me back home. I sometimes wonder if she knows it's over for me to actually pull a Somali naag where I'm at. I'm not gonna go into further details regarding me personally I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this. What are some possible issues with the arranged marriage lifestyle?

Look very carefully at this picture. If you're not below a 5, you're not an incel.

Measure your height. If you're not below 5'6, you're not an incel.

Now that doesn't make you a model looking guy either, but it doesn't make you an incel.

Brother, going down this road will lead to a lot of psychological issues fam.

Another thing to note: are you trying to go for hot women only when you're not that good looking?

I'm being real af right now. Do you ignore average looking women?

Also how's your social life bro? Are you always alone on forums and shit? How will you connect with people if you never go out?

Do you take care of yourself physically? Do you have your affairs in order?

Lot of guys just give up without being real with themselves with these questions. Been here for many years. Besides Mustafa Hassan (who was a troll), I never thought I'd see the day when blackpill shit would end up here.

World

VIP
Your mother picking you a good woman back home will mean she will find you a woman that is traditional, religious, chaste, who will raise your children right, and will know how to care of a man.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nothing wrong with arranged marriages tbh. Just make sure you get a xaliimo with some thickness and a cad cad.

Arranged marriages are just as successful as non-arranged marriages. In fact they are better because your mum will find a more religious and submissive girl.

Every mum mentions this to their son. It’s not because of her losing faith in you but most likely she wants you to marry a Somali girl that she feels comfortable with. So a religious, probably from the same qabiil and non-problematic one

My Hooyo tells me about how she will find a woman for me back home. I sometimes wonder if she knows it's over for me to actually pull a Somali naag where I'm at. I'm not gonna go into further details regarding me personally I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this. What are some possible issues with the arranged marriage lifestyle?
What did you do that was so bad where you are that no one would want you? Don’t take bad habits to an unsuspecting gabar back home.

My case is not that bad I'm 6'1 or 6'0 been a bit since I checked. I am also reaching fat ass levels as I just hit 230 lbs recently. My hair is kinda Madow it's not sandpaper but it's not smooth curly. My skin is light but I have no skin care discipline and have many acne scars as a result. I'm pretty much Somali normie tier in looks. I have to be honest Blackpill is law in this life it is what it is. I'm not here to flip you on this cause I don't want to have to bust every cope you have.

Look very carefully at this picture. If you're not below a 5, you're not an incel.

Measure your height. If you're not below 5'6, you're not an incel.

Now that doesn't make you a model looking guy either, but it doesn't make you an incel.

Brother, going down this road will lead to a lot of psychological issues fam.

Another thing to note: are you trying to go for hot women only when you're not that good looking?

I'm being real af right now. Do you ignore average looking women?

Also how's your social life bro? Are you always alone on forums and shit? How will you connect with people if you never go out?

Do you take care of yourself physically? Do you have your affairs in order?

Lot of guys just give up without being real with themselves with these questions. Been here for many years. Besides Mustafa Hassan (who was a troll), I never thought I'd see the day when blackpill shit would end up here.
Lol at that picture

My case is not that bad I'm 6'1 or 6'0 been a bit since I checked. I am also reaching fat ass levels as I just hit 230 lbs recently. My hair is kinda Madow it's not sandpaper but it's not smooth curly. My skin is light but I have no skin care discipline and have many acne scars as a result. I'm pretty much Somali normie tier in looks. I have to be honest Blackpill is law in this life it is what it is. I'm not here to flip you on this cause I don't want to have to bust every cope you have.
230 pounds that's not good bro, you need to slim down.

230 pounds that's not good bro, you need to slim down.
I know but, I game too much and eat too much ??? I'm kinda addicted to both at this point.
Anyways kinda wanted to stick to the topic of arranged marriage. Has anyone here considered it?

Last edited:

World

VIP
Don’t get married if u can’t even discipline yourself to lose weight. Get down to 180. Fat people are disgusting, they don’t deserve to be married.

Don’t get married if u can’t even discipline yourself to lose weight. Get down to 180. Fat people are disgusting, they don’t deserve to be married.
Listen I'm looking for a quality marriage so I get what you mean I will do my best to shed the pounds. Although make no mistake I could impregnate a reer baadiye naag any day of the week just based on the financials and status that I have as a diaspora. Plenty of fat slob Faaraxs have done so. So your advice is null when it comes to an arranged marriage.

Listen I'm looking for a quality marriage so I get what you mean I will do my best to shed the pounds. Although make no mistake I could impregnate a reer baadiye naag any day of the week just based on the financials and status that I have as a diaspora. Plenty of fat slob Faaraxs have done so. So your advice is null when it comes to an arranged marriage.
yh but who says it will be a successful marriage, ur not gonna get any skinnier in marriage, its only gonna get worse from there, also why u gotta make ur wife suffer

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lay Off Iman Shumpert GIF by VH1

yh but who says it will be a successful marriage, ur not gonna get any skinnier in marriage, its only gonna get worse from there, also why u gotta make ur wife suffer
Did you read the first sentence I agreed that an attraction is important for martial longevity but, it is not required for spreading your seed in a hala sense. A fat man is naturally repulsive to women. I am fully aware of this as a fault of mine hence the self-deprecation "fat ass levels". Yet for some odd reason, he/she informed me of their disgust with obesity in an autistic manner. This is why I found it important to remind he/she of the reality of what a good positioned Diaspora Faarax is capable of back home. No matter how fat they are they can always betabuxx their seed back home.

Somalis especially in the west need strong families to fight the dysfunction in the west. Who cares if it’s a cope if it’s gonna benefit our communities and future children

Trending

Latest posts