Is anyone planning to get married any time soon or even 2022?

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Marriage? I just want a cat, a sable, two opossums, a ferret and a single bedroom apartment. Hopefully I could even get a couple hamsters or a alpaca, real exotic.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
you’re the one flexing your qabiil LMAOAOA chill
plus why does it even matter that much tf is y’all problem
Kkkk I’m proud of what my folks accomplished
But some people actually curse and attack people due to qabil, I just flex what my folks accomplish

The reason why I am asking this is that I made a target for myself to get married in late 2021.

My nan (bless her ) said she knows a single woman that I could get married to . But, unfortunately there is too many fishes in the sea and I don't know where to choose from.

I'm stuck in a dilemma. Plus, I'm actually meeting single xalimos more often nowadays.

Yeah man inshaaAllah hope to be married within a year or 2.
For now just stacking halal dollas, keeping my gaze lowered and remaining chaste.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I can if I wanted too but I want to graduate first and see what country I end up working in first. I don't have a UK passport or residency so once my student visa expires I'm done for. Don't want to deal with that immigration hell

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I can if I wanted too but I want to graduate first and see what country I end up working in first. I don't have a UK passport or residency so once my student visa expires I'm done for. Don't want to deal with that immigration hell
Where are you established now?

Trending