Is anyone planning to get married any time soon or even 2022?

The reason why I am asking this is that I made a target for myself to get married in late 2021.

My nan (bless her ) said she knows a single woman that I could get married to . But, unfortunately there is too many fishes in the sea and I don't know where to choose from.

I'm stuck in a dilemma. Plus, I'm actually meeting single xalimos more often nowadays.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
The reason why I am asking this is that I made a target for myself to get married in late 2021.

My nan (bless her ) said she knows a single woman that I could get married to . But, unfortunately there is too many fishes in the sea and I don't know where to choose from.

I'm stuck in a dilemma. Plus, I'm actually meeting single xalimos more often nowadays.
as long as ( if you’re a girl) get married before 22 you’re fine
if you’re a guy tho you’re good until your mid thirties

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yeah it’s wild for young men now
There a lot more of the girls than us, and if they are looking for educated men then the pool is even thinner
We have all the options

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Sorry about that, I didn't realise that I put it in the qashin . But, I changed that in to a like. Yes, I totally understand with regards to the dua.
No worries, try to get to know the lady your ayeyoo recommended. She's old and wise.

Or is she a cousin of yours? :icon lol:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

This is actually a problem we do have to address
For every single educated/employed Somali man there are like 5 educated/employed Somali women....

there are not enough eligible dudes to go around, and too many females......
Which is why most men are cuffed pretty quickly after finding employment kkk

This is actually a problem we do have to address
For every single educated/employed Somali man there are like 5 educated/employed Somali women....

there are not enough eligible dudes to go around, and too many females......
Which is why most men are cuffed pretty quickly after finding employment kkk

I definitely have the advantage alhamdullah.

Lmao
Lmao I’ve always said educated farax in the west will have the best options cause he doesn’t have as many peers on that level kkkkk
The girls are screwed tho ngl
Once you have your OWN, your good; own house/apartment, own car, own salary etc. just work on yourself and you’ll find someone along the path

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
L
Once you have your OWN, your good; own house/apartment, own car, own salary etc. just work on yourself and you’ll find someone along the path
Lol what I meant was that Somali men have it far easier in finding a decent wife cause there are more girls than boys

Trending

Latest posts