Is Aideed The Somalian Hitler

Farm

VIP
I personally think we rushed to quick and interfered with him and should've said, we will let u rule for an interim period till elections and let the nation live, I definitely would've tanasuled if I was in power for SSDF at the time. What is 5 years going to hurt u while the nation progresses and the guy wouldn't of won elections, once the interim period is over.

SSDF made the right call supporting Cali Mahdi, Aideed was never fit to rule.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SSDF made the right call supporting Cali Mahdi, Aideed was never fit to rule.

That was terrible move, it caused the intra hawiye wars and till today they haven't recovered from it and has sewn such mistrust between their locals. Terrible vision, even if they were going to get rid of aideed, their was better ways then going to djibouti and declaring a govt with mahdi, when the man had control of the city. That is pure JAMBAL loo dhigay inay is-laayan, waana ayaan daro weeye in kursi yar 30 sano lagu khasaaro.

I think aideed could've been bended and negiotated with but u needed to respect he had 'control' of the capital and it would mean some sort of 'tanasul' on your part is mandatory, where-as u ask him to tanasul on 'interim' govt arrangement. Somalis are horrendous at negiotations ama 'dano heeshiyay' their not set up diplomatically and they going to have a difficult place in this world.

People like @Samaalic Era cant cooperate with others he will be 'isolated or eliminated' because in the world 'the danta guud matters more then your suspicion ppl are out to get u' lol like anyone gives a f*ck about u if u live or die, it's self importance that religion teaches ppl they are some what special or some what angelic and there is evil demons and gaals. How can grown man buy into this

Trending