Is a working woman masculine?

No, a job requires you to do your job. I will do what I’m required to do then clocking out. I don’t give a damn about competing with my co workers or dominating anything. What good will that do me?
Preach sis. Not all of us care about climbing the corporate ladder. I work to maintain my lifestyle which is to be able to afford nice things and splurge on my family. Thats it 🤣🤣🤣

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Preach sis. Not all of us care about climbing the corporate ladder. I work to maintain my lifestyle which is to be able to afford nice things and splurge on my family. Thats it 🤣🤣🤣

yesssssssssssssss preach Sacaadia Mohamed @truenature

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR8EDu37/?k=1

What are your thoughts on this video? I personally don’t agree. To be deemed as masculine or feminine, wouldn’t the main thing you look to consider be how you portray yourself and not your occupation/education??

Have you noticed that many religious men are against women working? If there is no ruling against women working in Islam why do they hate it so much?

Woman has job = Money = Independence = Not relying on her husband = If he tries some dumb shit she has the resources to get the hell out

These men are scared and they themselves are not in their masculine energy that’s why they’re projecting onto women telling them they aren’t feminine. Reverse psychology

Why does nobody talk about how insecure a lot of men are?

i disagree with him on some points but agree with in some points. It is not the duty/responsibility of women to to have to provide. We have wali’s (fathers and brothers) for a reason. However, sometimes women have to work because they don’t have a wali or its to make ends meet. If I could quit my job I would even though it’s super easy and I get paid well Alhamdullilah because then I could focus more time on islamic studies. When I find a man that will supports my abaya addiction and gives me money monthly for maintenance + savings then I’m 🧎🏾‍♀️

This dude sounds very misogynistic and insecure. Why is a grown man on tik tok telling girls they have masculine traits? Someone should tell him he has feminine traits.

The reason I wouldn't want my wife working unless she's getting into essential professions that are needed by fellow women in the community, like being a female doctor, is because of free mixing with non mahram men.

She can make all the cash that Allah may allow her to have, so long as she's not unnecessarily interacting with non mahram men.

I'm quite the jealous type.

If there is a way for people to work without having unnecessary free mixing, then she can do whatever she wants(so long as it doesn't distract her from taking care of the needs of her husband and children).

why is it masculine? because it pays more?
most jobs in finance and IT you are told what to do how’s that a masculine job when you’re being fucked by a corporation.
The only “masculine” job there is is being the CEO of your own company

I can't explain it, but it has nothing to do with income/authority. Healthcare is quite neutral, a female physician doesn't come across as any type of way.

Ain't no feminine girl thriving in finance. They spiritual NIGGAS
u don't have to worry huuno- people confuse u for a boy even tho u iz Xaliimo

Have you already forgotten me? I'm a Xalimo now?

Assertiveness is not attractive on a woman normally when it comes to dating. So the way you behave in work needs to be different than dating.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
"work" is a necessary human right in this cruel capitalist environment. It's free from gender roles as we all aspire to lead comfortable lives.

Any person or entity that discourages women from working is either

a) an insecure husband who wants his wife to be fully dependent on him.

b) an authorian state that wants to hold a firm grip on half the population e.g SA/Taliban. Or

C) an 1ncel.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Depends on the type of job. But generally, the home is the best place for a woman.
Ahh no? Woman aren't naturally good at cooking or cleaning. It's just an antique idea invented by society during times of war. Such notions have no place in the modern age.

Many countries are now peaceful, The playing are fields mostly even. So instead of mindlessly following these archaic gender roles, Everyone should forge themselves to the best of their unique abilities and form their own individual paths.

Ahh no? Woman aren't naturally good at cooking or cleaning. It's just an antique idea invented by society during times of war. Such notions have no place in the modern age.

Many countries are now peaceful, The playing are fields mostly even. So instead of mindlessly following these archaic gender roles, Everyone should forge themselves to the best of their unique abilities and form their own individual paths.
Before I respond to you please answer, are you Muslim?

i disagree with him on some points but agree with in some points. It is not the duty/responsibility of women to to have to provide. We have wali’s (fathers and brothers) for a reason. However, sometimes women have to work because they don’t have a wali or its to make ends meet. If I could quit my job I would even though it’s super easy and I get paid well Alhamdullilah because then I could focus more time on islamic studies. When I find a man that will supports my abaya addiction and gives me money monthly for maintenance + savings then I’m 🧎🏾‍♀️
Do you think it is easy to have the marriage lifestyle you want in the west? In the financial sense?

Do you think it is easy to have the marriage lifestyle you want in the west? In the financial sense?
I think it’s a long shot but I keep making duaa because I truly just want to be taken cared of financially by my spouse so I can focus on the home and raising children. Unless your spouse is in a high paying field then two people with have to work to be middle class. I would rather work really hard the first 3-4 years of marriage to acheive mutual goals so then i can become a housewife/sahm.

Trending

Latest posts