Is a working woman masculine?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR8EDu37/?k=1

What are your thoughts on this video? I personally don’t agree. To be deemed as masculine or feminine, wouldn’t the main thing you look to consider be how you portray yourself and not your occupation/education??

Have you noticed that many religious men are against women working? If there is no ruling against women working in Islam why do they hate it so much?

Woman has job = Money = Independence = Not relying on her husband = If he tries some dumb shit she has the resources to get the hell out

These men are scared and they themselves are not in their masculine energy that’s why they’re projecting onto women telling them they aren’t feminine. Reverse psychology

Why does nobody talk about how insecure a lot of men are?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR8EDu37/?k=1

What are your thoughts on this video? I personally don’t agree. To be deemed as masculine or feminine, wouldn’t the main thing you look to consider be how you portray yourself and not your occupation/education??

Have you noticed that many religious men are against women working? If there is no ruling against women working in Islam why do they hate it so much?

Woman has job = Money = Independence = Not relying on her husband = If he tries some dumb shit she has the resources to get the hell out

These men are scared and they themselves are not in their masculine energy that’s why they’re projecting onto women telling them they aren’t feminine. Reverse psychology

Why does nobody talk about how insecure a lot of men are?

Huunoo u r walking backwards or you have your head in the sand and your legs are sticking up in the air.

Masculinity comes first before a job. A woman who works at a job that is mostly mens job is definitely not the typical woman. Nothing wrong with that, lets not pretend to sneak her into
'female norm'.

To be honest-- We pick the jobs we do according to Brain Intelligence, or comfort.

Masculine female typically have a man's brain.

That is why u will see a boy work as a clerk and a woman driving a truck. The fish stinks from the head

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
there’s nothing wrong with wowen working and it does not make them more masculine

Absolutely nothing wrong. Its just that Islamically-- it is recommended a woman stay at home and be a mother. Being a mother is a full time job. Not to mention take care of the home. Two working parents have lost the big picture.

A job requires you to be competitive, dominate over others and even if you don't realise it, that rubs a bit of go getter masculine energy on you.
No, a job requires you to do your job. I will do what I’m required to do then clocking out. I don’t give a damn about competing with my co workers or dominating anything. What good will that do me?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A job requires you to be competitive, dominate over others and even if you don't realise it, that rubs a bit of go getter masculine energy on you.

I am quitting if u join my job Jeeez

There are jobs more appropriate for women and jobs more appropriate for men. For example, Women shouldn't be in the army as combatants because that makes no sense since they're too weak for that. Men shouldn't work as nursery daycare workers because women are better with children. And so on and so forth.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are jobs more appropriate for women and jobs more appropriate for men. For example, Women shouldn't be in the army as combatants because that makes no sense since they're too weak for that. Men shouldn't work as nursery daycare workers because women are better with children. And so on and so forth.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yo i know a lot of Nigerian men and Somali men work in nursey day care for older people and children

Depends on the job. Nursery/primary school teacher? :banderas:

Anything in finance, IT or managerial positions give off nigga energy, but f*ck it. Living ain't cheap.

When you negotiate a contract...
When your in a meeting and you put your point across
When you order around those beneath you if you have a managerial post
Etc the list goes on
Most women can't transition so if they are a boss at work they'll try act like one at home.
This whole topic makes it seem like ppl are creating stories out of thin air.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Anything in finance, IT or managerial positions give off nigga energy, but f*ck it. Living ain't cheap.

u don't have to worry huuno- people confuse u for a boy even tho u iz Xaliimo

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yo i know a lot of Nigerian men and Somali men work in nursey day care for older people and children
Yes I know this, I personally knew guys who worked with children and I saw that the children preferred the women 9 out 10 times. As for older people, I guess that's okay for a man to work in.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes I know this, I personally knew guys who worked with children and I saw that the children preferred the women 9 out 10 times. As for older people, I guess that's okay for a man to work in.

You are wise, run for Somalia president.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Donald Duck Money GIF

Living aint cheap, you have to get your money up. Besides, women have worked always, one way or the another. Thats actually a ridiculous question.

why is it masculine? because it pays more?
most jobs in finance and IT you are told what to do how’s that a masculine job when you’re being fucked by a corporation.
The only “masculine” job there is is being the CEO of your own company

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
why is it masculine? because it pays more?
most jobs in finance and IT you are told what to do how’s that a masculine job when you’re being fucked by a corporation.
The only “masculine” job there is is being the CEO of your own company

1656954263048.png

Trending

Latest posts