Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What is your opinion of the woman working but the father looking after the kids full time? Is this considered by a dayooth, who would be okay with this setup in a marriage. Guys are you okay with this ? and Women would you accept this from your man ? I get the feeling this could never happen in Somali culture am I wrong thinking this?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
technically that has always been the case in Somalia. Men are lazy, lounging on the sofa, and women are earning the income. And on top of that, women were cooking, or their daughters were. (and sons doing nothing) At least in the west u could say- men baby sitting and cooking at home is an upgrade for the woman

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What is your opinion of the woman working but the father looking after the kids full time? Is this considered by a dayooth, who would be okay with this setup in a marriage. Guys are you okay with this ? and Women would you accept this from your man ? I get the feeling this could never happen in Somali culture am I wrong thinking this?
A stay at home dad is a :susp:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
technically that has always been the case in Somalia. Men are lazy, lounging on the sofa, and women are earning the income. And on top of that, women were cooking, or their daughters were. (and sons doing nothing) At least in the west u could say- men baby sitting and cooking at home is an upgrade for the woman

Are you okay with it though? If they stayed at home did everything the cleaning,cooking and looking after the kids would you view them with respect or disgust?

A stay at home dad is a :susp:

Even if it makes financial sense for him to stay with the kids than go to work?

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
The type of working I do let's me lazy around the house, so I wouldn't mind it. But why would anyone want to willingly work full time? Full-time work is dumb

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yes, Islamically and culturally you supposed to be the provider. In all honesty woman back home don’t work much, idk why they in a rush to now but hey :manny:

basic hardwired traits in humans that reveal us to be barely a step above animals is our mating instincts. If ur mate is not compatible with you because he don’t fulfill your idea of what a mate is ( a working man) your subconsciously you will lean to wanting a new mate

so yes stay at home dads are wastemen

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you okay with it though? If they stayed at home did everything the cleaning,cooking and looking after the kids would you view them with respect or disgust?

Even if it makes financial sense for him to stay with the kids than go to work?

Will u view them with disgust if they didn;t stay at home, cook or contribute money but was beating you up left and right? Will u have that with fries on the side? :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Medulla I wont feel disgust at all. As long as he is good in the bedroom, i can tolerate everything else. The measure of a man is not what he earns or what women roles he does, it is, if he can perform the easiest job nature demands him to do.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wouldn't mind if it's for a short while, but for a long period of time, I'd grow resentful.

So YOU iz a girl? I am resentful u did not make it clear before!

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
4C15AE4B-6586-41E9-BD9C-3FEAB798B30F.jpeg

:damn::damn::damn:

By this definition a lot of western men are dayooth and won’t enter Jannah :dead: and xalimos call these type of guys who want to see xalimos be pure and non westernized incels on twitter no wonder Allah said majority of the people in hellfire will be women

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 93106

By this definition a lot of western men are dayooth and won’t enter Jannah :dead: and xalimos call these type of guys who want to see xalimos be pure and non westernized incels on twitter no wonder Allah said majority of the people in hellfire will be women

I wanna buy a cat and name is Dayooth! it has such a pazzaz sounding effects

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The type of working I do let's me lazy around the house, so I wouldn't mind it. But why would anyone want to willingly work full time? Full-time work is dumb

Like wise I don't view working full-time as a measure of someones manhood you are getting exploited by the system already XD. Passive income whilst you stay at home is the dream less working hours more time with the family >>>>

Yes, Islamically and culturally you supposed to be the provider. In all honesty woman back home don’t work much, idk why they in a rush to now but hey :manny:

basic hardwired traits in humans that reveal us to be barely a step above animals is our mating instincts. If ur mate is not compatible with you because he don’t fulfill your idea of what a mate is ( a working man) your subconsciously you will lean to wanting a new mate

so yes stay at home dads are wastemen

I agree with certain traits being desired but I don't understand why anyone would want a man working full time and away from home. Wouldnt it be better if they were at home more? Having income from other sources that don't require a 9-5

@Medulla I wont feel disgust at all. As long as he is good in the bedroom, i can tolerate everything else. The measure of a man is not what he earns or what women roles he does, it is, if he can perform the easiest job nature demands him to do.

That's it ? I'll hold this against you if my wife leaves me even after fulfilling this requirement!

:fredo:

Lmao
Like wise I don't view working full-time as a measure of someones manhood you are getting exploited by the system already XD. Passive income whilst you stay at home is the dream less working hours more time with the family >>>>

I agree with certain traits being desired but I don't understand why anyone would want a man working full time and away from home. Wouldnt it be better if they were at home more? Having income from other sources that don't require a 9-5

That's it ? I'll hold this against you if my wife leaves me even after fulfilling this requirement!

:fredo:
To get and maintain passive income you’d have to work more hours than you’d work if you had a full time job lol

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
View attachment 93106

I need a source on that people can interupt verses how they like ,any real scholars on the topic?

Trending

Latest posts