Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Are you okay with it though? If they stayed at home did everything the cleaning,cooking and looking after the kids would you view them with respect or disgust?

Even if it makes financial sense for him to stay with the kids than go to work?
Why does the wife have to be the one to go out rather her husband?

If you OK with your mixing with men at work while the husband stays at home then wallahi he is tamed and a dayooth aswell :tacky:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
To get and maintain passive income you’d have to work more hours than you’d work if you had a full time job lol

Not in all cases generational wealth exists a lot of people I know haven't worked in their life and live on 100k + a year. Plus it doesn't mean you'll be working more hours that whole idea spending hours on a project or idea makes it more fruitful is a myth.

Lmao
Not in all cases generational wealth exists a lot of people I know haven't worked in their life and live on 100k + a year. Plus it doesn't mean you'll be working more hours that whole idea spending hours on a project or idea makes it more fruitful is a myth.
I was referring to people who didn’t receive a handout. Also I believe if your getting paid to do something you enjoy, your eventually going to hate it :manny:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Why does the wife have to be the one to go out rather her husband?

If you OK with your mixing with men at work while the husband stays at home then wallahi he is tamed and a dayooth aswell :tacky:

How do you manage to live in the west then? Do you just tell your wife naaya stay at home if she refuses what do you do? If the wife earns way more than him is that a problem?

I was referring to people who didn’t receive a handout. Also I believe if your getting paid to do something you enjoy, your eventually going to hate it :manny:

Never if you truly enjoy it you will never get bored of it. People only say that to poor people to get them to conform to the system take away there happiness and work them like a slave. You have nothing you would like to do and get paid for without getting bored?

Last edited:
Xalimos will swear they would never do this for a man but I know plenty who are with stay0at-home dads and/or earn more money than them :ftw9nwa:

The pretense is over missus, go change your mans diapers

Lmao
How do you manage to live in the west then? Do you just tell your wife naaya stay at home if she refuses what do you do? If the wife earns way more than him is that a problem?

Never if you truly enjoy it you will never get bored of it. People only say that to poor people to get them to conform to the system take away there happpniess and work them like a slave. You have nothing you would like to do and get paid for without getting bored?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dayooth is a strong term to use. It wouldn’t be an ideal situation if I’m being honest. If it’s temporary, no big deal. The thing is is that MOST men want to be a provider for their families, so if he isn’t doing that then my fear is he will take his anger and resentment out on me and the children.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Xalimos will swear they would never do this for a man but I know plenty who are with stay0at-home dads and/or earn more money than them :ftw9nwa:

The pretense is over missus, go change your mans diapers
Sad to say 60% of the marriages between 20 somethings is paid by the woman :mjlol:
Goes against everything I’ve ever learned :manny:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
If he’s staying home, he better clean that house and put the kids to bed by the time I get home. If I see one little dish in the sink, I will remind him who pays the bill :silanyolaugh:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Yeah and so are the deadbeat fathers who run away from their responsibilities once the family grows. Hopefully one day Somali dads can be honest and say they can’t raise more than 4 children economically in the West like every community

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What the hell is dayooth? Stay at home dad is a thing nowadays and nothing wrong with it

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Dayooth is a strong term to use. It wouldn’t be an ideal situation if I’m being honest. If it’s temporary, no big deal. The thing is is that MOST men want to be a provider for their families, so if he isn’t doing that then my fear is he will take his anger and resentment out on me and the children.
What if the man is happy to be i that position and doesn't hold any resentment ? Would you consider them weak is them looking after the children not "providing" in your eyes?

Yeah and so are the deadbeat fathers who run away from their responsibilities once the family grows. Hopefully one day Somali dads can be honest and say they can’t raise more than 4 children economically in the West like every community

Deadbeat fathers and stay at homes fathers are on the same level to you? Would you say they can raise more kids back home easily?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
What if the man is happy to be i that position and doesn't hold any resentment ? Would you consider them weak is them looking after the children not "providing" in your eyes?

Deadbeat fathers and stay at homes fathers are on the same level to you? Would you say they can raise more kids back home easily?

They are both problematic and running away from their responsibilities simple as that. For Somalis maybe it’s easier for them to raise a family in Africa but here unless you understand the system you will fail and that’s why we see so many failed parents.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
They are both problematic and running away from their responsibilities simple as that. For Somalis maybe it’s easier for them to raise a family in Africa but here unless you understand the system you will fail and that’s why we see so many failed parents.

So you believe we should conform to gender roles ? What is your definition of failed parents I feel that is too harsh of a label to put on some some parents. Especially when I get the feeling you view a lot of Somali parents as failures ( Sorry If I got you wrong) .I don't think their is even a system in Africa to raise your kids if anything it's worse over there than the West.

Trending