Irrational hatred of Israel is stupid

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I got so many questions to ask. You're such a confusing character.

#1 Are you Muslim?
#2 How old are you?
#3 If you claim to be Muslim then how come you literally go against Allahs wisdom and choose to side with a gaal?

If you don't respond to these questions, then you're either a troll that doesn't fear Allah or a gaal.
1- I am muslim
2- almost 20
3- never sided with any one, I call it as I see it.

1- I am muslim
2- almost 20
3- never sided with any one, I call it as I see it.
Haye, I am happy you answered my questions. So how come you are Muslim but don't believe in the Ummah? Something that Muhammad SAW and Allah have taught us? You do realise it goes against our teachings right?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
And? Am i not Ogadeni? Keep this bullshit to yourself huuno, I am not going to downgrade to the same levels as Arabs when I could just keep defending my brothers and sisters if not in Islam but in Humanity. You sound bitter.
Why would I care about your qabil? I just want to know how Israel attacked Somalia. Whether you downgrade yourself or not you've still got to come to terms with reality. Your brotherly outlook only extends one way and if you gave so much of a shit about humanity you wouldn't be posting photos of Hitler with questionable messages.

Kkkkkkk why am I getting "ur bitter" from someone who gets mad about Israel smacking some random dhegcas in a desert?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why would I care about your qabil? I just want to know how Israel attacked Somalia. Whether you downgrade yourself or not you've still got to come to terms with reality. Your brotherly outlook only extends one way and if you gave so much of a shit about humanity you wouldn't be posting photos of Hitler with questionable messages.

Kkkkkkk why am I getting "ur bitter" from someone who gets mad about Israel ***** smacking some random dhegcas in a desert?

giphy.gif

Hassan mahat

Kkkkkkk why am I getting "ur bitter" from someone who gets mad about Israel ***** smacking some random dhegcas in a desert?
:salute: Nothing but facts. The funny thing is, they scream muh ummah but they are called abid by their arab “brothers”

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:salute: Nothing but facts. The funny thing is, they scream muh ummah but they are called abid by their arab “brothers”
Nigga shut up who cares and stop acting like you're a Muslim. You and your fictional hook nosed money grubber is starting to get annoying.

@Hassan mahat is a troll people, just a heads up if you don't want to waste your time explaining something to an empty headed gaal.

When I asked him factual question about his beliefs that contradict his deen he chose to ignore me. This is what trolls do when they can't answer a question. This tells me he is a gaal as well.

:mjlol:

Hassan mahat

Haye, I am happy you answered my questions. So how come you are Muslim but don't believe in the Ummah? Something that Muhammad SAW and Allah have taught us? You do realise it goes against our teachings right?
Because it doesn’t exist in the modern world. Muslim countries are not united and don’t care for us. They destroy other Muslim countries and think of themselves first. We Somalis have to think for the betterment of our people as well.

Because it doesn’t exist in the modern world. Muslim countries are not united and don’t care for us. They destroy other Muslim countries and think of themselves first. We Somalis have to think for the betterment of our people as well.
Stop pretending to be Muslim if you don't believe in the Quran and Hadith. You are a gaal by definition if you don't believe in them.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I admit, I was crazy and ignorant and just shouted “free Palestine” until I started dating my current gf. She gave me books and showed documentaries which showed me that Israel is hated for nothing. They are so many resolutions against them in the UN. Although I support Palestinian state, I also support an Israeli jewish state.
25619286._SX540_.png

I admit, I was crazy and ignorant and just shouted “free Palestine” until I started dating my current gf. She gave me books and showed documentaries which showed me that Israel is hated for nothing. They are so many resolutions against them in the UN. Although I support Palestinian state, I also support an Israeli jewish state.
nah, there are valid reasons for hating israel

This song slaps

I think palastines are the real decent of bani Israel lineage
I think those tht call them self jew and occupied palastine are not real bani Israel
Those are European
Only someone can be bani Israel is to be decent of lineage of bani Israel males

Trending