Irrational hatred of Israel is stupid

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I admit, I was crazy and ignorant and just shouted “free Palestine” until I started dating my current gf. She gave me books and showed documentaries which showed me that Israel is hated for nothing. They are so many resolutions against them in the UN. Although I support Palestinian state, I also support an Israeli jewish state.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Daddy Hitler approves!
1607041610193.png

Villainess

May Allah destroy you instead.
I admit, I was crazy and ignorant and just shouted “free Palestine” until I started dating my current gf. She gave me books and showed documentaries which showed me that Israel is hated for nothing.
Destroy the country of Isreal, the violater of Human Rights. Destroy the people who teach in schools hatred. Destroy those who break into homes and steal the fathers. Destroy the soldiers who rape little girls. Destroy the people who teach their young kids that anyone of Arab blood is evil. Destroy the soldiers who murder innocent children every year. Destroy the people who hurt my people!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The proper holly thing will be Palestine and Israel to be neighbors. Can u imagine if they because one state? The United states of Cousins? Palestines will be like the African american of America. Benefiting on the brilliance of the White America

Hassan mahat

Destroy the country of Isreal, the violater of Human Rights. Destroy the people who teach in schools hatred. Destroy those who break into homes and steal the fathers. Destroy the soldiers who rape little girls. Destroy the people who teach their young kids that anyone of Arab blood is evil. Destroy the soldiers who murder innocent children every year. Destroy the people who hurt my people!
The kids and innocent killed are greatly regretted. Hamas and the Palestinian terrorists do that daily by launching missiles to schools. I hope you pray to Allah to destroy them As well.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
"Hated for nothing"
1607041825278.png

1607041843329.png

1607041869276.png

A lot of reasons makes you hate Israel, like letting Israelis burn olive farms under police and army protection to pressure the native Palestinian to leave. Olive trees that were there for hundreds of years.

Villainess

The kids and innocent killed are greatly regretted. Hamas and the Palestinian terrorists do that daily by launching missiles to schools. I hope you pray to Allah to destroy them As well.
Of course. I am not defending both sides of horrible leaders. But when you call the movement of Free Palestine "ignorance" and blindly follow your jewish girlfriend...?

I cannot sit here and watch my brothers and sisters in Palestine get murdered every day. I cannot let that happen. So when you call it irrational, my heart breaks.

@Hassan mahat Our inability to foresee future and simple patterns is going to result low in food hierarchy or our destruktion. Im not saying Israel is innocent but no really is and I like them much better and I think other Somalis would tooi. We just have a softspot för muslim brotherhood that does not exist.

Hassan mahat

Of course. I am not defending both sides of horrible leaders. But when you call the movement of Free Palestine "ignorance" and blindly follow your jewish girlfriend...?

I cannot sit here and watch my brothers and sisters in Palestine get murdered every day. I cannot let that happen. So when you call it irrational, my heart breaks.
I support a Palestinian state in the 1967 borders and the destruction of the Israeli settlements in the West Bank,

Trending