Irrational hatred of Israel is stupid

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It's just another country that commits human rights abuses. No idea why anyone gives a shit. Better to be a trade partner than a sucker denying reality.

Muh ummah strikes again
did they not support attacks in my country Somalia?

Yes my ummah. If you have nothing good to say shut the f*ck up and leave. Close the door behind you

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

Yes my ummah. If you have nothing good to say shut the f*ck up and leave. Close the door behind you
There is nothing called ummah, every country is fighting for their interest. Look how Somali Muslim maids are treated in the gulf.

Villainess

There is nothing called ummah, every country is fighting for their interest. Look how Somali Muslim maids are treated in the gulf.
Ummah: The people of the Prophet Muhammad.

If you wanna talk smack at least get your definitions correct huuno. A sign of yomil qiama is the muslims treating each other like shit. Does that change the fact that it's still an Ummah?

yawn!

The most illogical arguments are used by people in this forum. "Ummah doesn't exist, because certain Arab muslims treat other muslims badly".

Your beliefs as a Muslim isn't dictated by what others do, but what Allah has taught you. If a certain group of people tend to ignore Allah and his messengers, then don't stoop on their level and do the same.

@Hassan mahat you seem a bit confused sxb, I suggest you educate yourself before making outrageous claims.

Somalis need to stop regurgitating salty Arab talking points about Israel. I would be pissed if I lost a 10 v 1 war. We shouldn't waste time worrying about Arab affairs. Gulf states hate us , treat us like shit. Hopefully Israel takes the whole middle East

It's just another country that commits human rights abuses. No idea why anyone gives a shit. Better to be a trade partner than a sucker denying reality.

Muh ummah strikes again
I can already tell you're not Muslim by your posts in other threads. If you're Ex-Muslim then fine do your thing, however your opinion on Muslim affairs is irrelevant from now on.

It's funny how all Ex-Muslims are obsessed with Islam and constantly talk about it. Instead of leaving that part of their life behind subhanallah.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Yeah last time they supported anything against Somalia it was in the Ogaden and was minimal compared to other nations. South Yemen did much worse.

I do have good to say you're just too emotional to see it. Your ummah died a long time ago, you live in the age of nations. The quicker you come to terms with this the easier it'll be.

Villainess

I can already tell you're not Muslim by your posts in other threads. If you're Ex-Muslim then fine do your thing, however your opinion on Muslim affairs is irrelevant from now on.

It's funny how all Ex-Muslims are obsessed with Islam and constantly talk about it. Instead of leaving that part of their life behind subhanallah.
Wallahi you never see any other type of ex-Christians or ex-hindus being this obsessed with Islam. So shaqolaan, they wake up and log in just to rant about the religion they "left".

you clearly never left if it's still in your heart.

Villainess

Yeah last time they supported anything against Somalia it was in the Ogaden and was minimal compared to other nations. South Yemen did much worse.

I do have good to say you're just too emotional to see it. Your ummah died a long time ago, you live in the age of nations. The quicker you come to terms with this the easier it'll be.
And? Am i not Ogadeni? Keep this bullshit to yourself huuno, I am not going to downgrade to the same levels as Arabs when I could just keep defending my brothers and sisters if not in Islam but in Humanity. You sound bitter.

Wallahi you never see any other type of ex-Christians or ex-hindus being this obsessed with Islam. So shaqolaan, they wake up and log in just to rant about the religion they "left".

you clearly never left if it's still in your heart.
Don't go back and forth with Ex-Muslims, you'll end up wasting your time trust me.

Alright saxiib what ever make you happy.
I got so many questions to ask. You're such a confusing character.

#1 Are you Muslim?
#2 How old are you?
#3 If you claim to be Muslim then how come you literally go against Allahs wisdom and choose to side with a gaal?

If you don't respond to these questions, then you're either a troll that doesn't fear Allah or a gaal.