Irrational hatred of Israel is stupid

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@Hassan mahat Our inability to foresee future and simple patterns is going to result low in food hierarchy or our destruktion. Im not saying Israel is innocent but no really is and I like them much better and I think other Somalis would tooi. We just have a softspot för muslim brotherhood that does not exist.
snakk engelsk jævla baxxtiyhow

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
@Hassan mahat Our inability to foresee future and simple patterns is going to result low in food hierarchy or our destruktion. Im not saying Israel is innocent but no really is and I like them much better and I think other Somalis would tooi. We just have a softspot för muslim brotherhood that does not exist.
We are full of “muh ummah” idiots, in reality there is nothing called ummah. Look how arab countries treat other Muslim like bengalis and Pakistanis.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
C58BE845-753B-4DDE-8C85-1963DE291DC4.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I support a Palestinian state in the 1967 borders and the destruction of the Israeli settlements in the West Bank,
You support whatever point of view Helen gives you. I am not saying that Isreal should go away completely, no. They have a right to their own land. But I am sick and tired of the "checkpoints" and Palestinian cities being reduced to nothing. The IDF places of barbed wire in their cities are a direct violation of human rights. The killings of 20 children each day? Why should one fear a CHILD??
A man can't visit his family in Gaza without a long process that could take years. Does this scream fairness to you?? They even supported the attacks in Somalia. Do better, Hassan.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
You support whatever point of view Helen gives you. I am not saying that Isreal should go away completely, no. They have a right to their own land. But I am sick and tired of the "checkpoints" and Palestinian cities being reduced to nothing. The IDF places of barbed wire in their cities are a direct violation of human rights. The killings of 20 children each day? Why should one fear a CHILD??
A man can't visit his family in Gaza without a long process that could take years. Does this scream fairness to you?? They even supported the attacks in Somalia. Do better, Hassan.
Walaal, I support neither of those. In fact the current Likud led government is cancerous. The thing is, Gaza is Ruled by hamas which admits it want to kill every Israeli, how will you not blockade them. I support Palestinians and their struggle of independence .

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Walaal, I support neither of those. In fact the current Likud led government is cancerous. The thing is, Gaza is Ruled by hamas which admits it want to kill every Israeli, how will you not blockade them. I support Palestinians and their struggle of independence .
Thank you. All I am saying is that do research on the horrors of Isreal on your own instead of blindly listening to whatever Helen feeds you....

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
:camby:I bet if they recognized somaliland, you will be kissing their asses tho.
Well you’d lose the bet I have dignity unlike you. Nigga you only rim Israel ass because of your GF. Best believe when she dumps your ass you’d be crying Free Palestine again you cuck :ufdup:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Here, takes some attention
First time i agree with u Israel deserve a country since there was no arabs nor islam when nabi mosa rescued jews from egypt n placed them in Israel there were for centuries untill king nimrood opressed till dhul qarnayn came the only person who was praised in judea ✝️ ☪️ also the person who blocked yajuj wa majuj he was kind rulet but back to the topic jews lived there (judea) today Israel untill romans came which king pilistine scatterad them around the world, they came back 1946 the only solutions is two state deal

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It's just another country that commits human rights abuses. No idea why anyone gives a shit. Better to be a trade partner than a sucker denying reality.
Destroy the country of Isreal, the violater of Human Rights. Destroy the people who teach in schools hatred. Destroy those who break into homes and steal the fathers. Destroy the soldiers who rape little girls. Destroy the people who teach their young kids that anyone of Arab blood is evil. Destroy the soldiers who murder innocent children every year. Destroy the people who hurt my people!
Muh ummah strikes again

I admit, I was crazy and ignorant and just shouted “free Palestine” until I started dating my current gf. She gave me books and showed documentaries which showed me that Israel is hated for nothing. They are so many resolutions against them in the UN. Although I support Palestinian state, I also support an Israeli jewish state.
This is plain idiotic. I don't even really care that much tbh, but it's a literal occupation.

Just a few decades ago, people lived in their own homes. Then they were forcibly removed. Then the US supplied them with weapons to aid in the occupation. The UN already admitted that what they're doing is bad.

If you had your home and farm removed from you, and then got displaced out of the country, and then we're told that it's okay cause we're gonna work together, you'd get mad too.

Trending

Latest posts