Irish Nationalist goes viral by taking a pic of Somalis during Eid day

Damn they look very somali to me and this was on Eid day

faraaxs having a chat on Eid and unknowingly being used as a racist example
02081A3F-99E6-4717-98B1-6CC6A44C9517.png

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Hope they are having a fine Eid. Love my people just enjoying themselves and staying safe

I lived there for about two years. There are a growing number of Irish who are angry, it's not directed exclusively towards Somalis or any group really, it's also at Polish, Romanians, Gypsies, Turks. Lol.

The thing is that Ireland never had colonies but itself was under colonial British rule and the English tried to wipe them out by settling large numbers of Scottish and others there. This is why Northern Ireland has such a violent past, the settlements failed outside of there. They never had slavery either.

Pretty much Ireland was 100% Irish as recently as 20 years ago and now the native Irish are about 72% due to mass immigration since the last 20 years...at this rate they will become a minority sooner or later. So I understand why there are people there angry about this and I think it's good to point this out to put it into context so that others don't think this is out of the blue.

I was always on my best behaviour but I will add that many many other people of foreign origin were not.