Irish Americans

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
American's.

All it takes for them to claim Irish is their gramps once having looked at a pint of Guinness in Dublin.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
American's.

All it takes for them to claim Irish is their gramps once having looked at a pint of Guinness in Dublin.

Irish are like the Blacks of Europe, they been always oppressed and looked down upon, why would White Americans want to larp as them though :mindblown:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
By Europe you mean the UK
ISIS of UK.
But I think the more the person is leftist, the more likely he will claim Irish.
IMG_20200915_132625.jpg

Apollo

VIP
@kobe

They aren't lying.

Look up the immigration statistics of the USA in the 1800s. It was heavily Irish. Moreover, White Americans tend to identify more with their most recent European immigrant ancestors vs the earlier forgotten ones.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@kobe

They aren't lying.

Look up the immigration statistics of the USA in the 1800s. It was heavily Irish. Moreover, White Americans tend to identify more with their most recent European immigrant ancestors vs the earlier forgotten ones.

Irish Americans gonna f*ck us in the ass if Boris doesn't chill. :damn:

Apollo

VIP

Irish Americans gonna f*ck us in the ass if Boris doesn't chill. :damn:

Most of them only weakly identify with individual European countries. I doubt their identity is that strong to make it influence their geopolitics.

By the way, I was randomly watching this the other day and was shocked how ignorant average Joe AAs are about Africa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One kid only named Egypt and that was it (min 8:26, second vid). :damn:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Most of them only weakly identify with individual European countries. I doubt their identity is that strong to make it influence their geopolitics.

By the way, I was randomly watching this the other day and was shocked how ignorant average Joe AAs are about Africa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One kid only named Egypt and that was it (min 8:26, second vid). :damn:

I wish that was the case, let's hope they are bluffing but since Irish Americans like reminding African Americans how their ancestors got oppressed by the English, they might be having ancestral PTSD right now :russ:

It's because Africa is referred to as a country in the US, they always talk about it as a collective whole so niggas grow up thinking its all the same shit. :dead:

Yukon_Niner

VIP

I wish that was the case, let's hope they are bluffing but since Irish Americans like reminding African Americans how their ancestors got oppressed by the English, they might be having ancestral PTSD right now :russ:

It's because Africa is referred to as a country in the US, they always talk about it as a collective whole so niggas grow up thinking its all the same shit. :dead:
Irish people are kind of annoying, Niggas have a never ending victim complex.

Apollo

VIP
Irish people are kind of annoying, Niggas have a never ending victim complex.

:lol:

Their population still hasn't recovered from the 1800s famine.

If it weren't the mid-1800s famine and subsequent emigration, Ireland would have had 20-40 million people today.

Graph.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Irish in the US got their own holiday that most of the country celebrates. Kinda like Halloween except people wear green and get drunk.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
:lol:

Their population still hasn't recovered from the 1800s famine.

If it weren't the mid-1800s famine and subsequent emigration, Ireland would have had 20-40 million people today.

Graph.jpg
That's common knowledge in the UK but people still shit on em. I remember potato famine jokes were the go to for a while, it's pretty sad. It ended up being the terrorism capital of Europe for a while (pretty sure it still has the most terrorist attacks) and the UK's armed forces would quell their rebellions with live fire and gas leading to a huge amount of animosity between different people.

Honestly I doubt there's ever going to be a united Ireland and Brexit is about to make it harder.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
That's common knowledge in the UK but people still shit on em. I remember potato famine jokes were the go to for a while, it's pretty sad. It ended up being the terrorism capital of Europe for a while (pretty sure it still has the most terrorist attacks) and the UK's armed forces would quell their rebellions with live fire and gas leading to a huge amount of animosity between different people.

Honestly I doubt there's ever going to be a united Ireland and Brexit is about to make it harder.

Irish are Somalis and England is Ethiopia kkk

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Irish are Somalis and England is Ethiopia kkk
We managed to retake the Ogaden at some point before getting pushed back by a coalition.

These guys couldn't even take the northern half of their own island, waa incomparable saxiib.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
We managed to retake the Ogaden at some point before getting pushed back by a coalition.

These guys couldn't even take the northern half of their own island, waa incomparable saxiib.

Compare Ethiopia to historically the most powerful and successful nation in history :comeon:

Trending