Iraqi base hosting US troops under missile attack

Apollo

VIP
how can you be "unpopular" and win? polls don't reflect reality

Electoral college shenanigans is how he got in the first time. Same with Trump.

They have approval rating polls during a presidency. Bush scored very low on them and had the record lows of all time before Trump.

Tukraq

VIP
Electoral college.

They have approval rating polls during a presidency. Bush scored very low on them and had the record lows of all time before Trump.
like I said polls don't represent shit, most don't vote for them, theres a reason bush got reelected and trump is in office now, polls don't count ballots do

Apollo

VIP
like I said polls don't represent shit, most don't vote for them, theres a reason bush got reelected and trump is in office now, polls don't count ballots do

He got re-elected because of 9/11. I already explained that. He wasn't popular (perhaps boomers like @Grant who were adults around that time can chime in). He was seen as a very dumb guy who could barely string a sentence together:

When Obama traveled abroad during his first term he got massive crowds cheering for him. When Bush travels outside the US all he got were protests and shoes thrown at him.

Tukraq

VIP
He got re-elected because of 9/11. I already explained that. He wasn't popular (perhaps boomers like @Grant who were adults around that time can chime in). He was seen as a very dumb guy who could barely string a sentence together:

When Obama traveled abroad during his first term he got massive crowds cheering for him. When Bush travels outside the US all he got were protests and shoes thrown at him.

are we talking foreign popularity? because thats irrelevant(Americans don't care much of the rest of the world), also Americans aren't fans of those speaking jargon they want someone talking the common mans casual English, so thats not even a negative on bush lol

Apollo

VIP
are we talking foreign popularity? because thats irrelevant(Americans don't care much of the rest of the world), also Americans aren't fans of those speaking jargon they want someone talking the common mans casual English, so thats not even a negative on bush lol

Why are you defending Bush, lol, I thought you were a leftwinger or Dem voter.

Presidents here are limited to 2 terms since the death of FDR who had 4
The first time around was before he did the neocon stuff and he technically lost the popular vote (like Trump in 2016) and there were some shenanigans with the vote counting in Florida and he had his relative who were in charge in Florida help him out.

Second time around was due to 9/11(causing an increased sense of nationalism and conservative support), but then those wars dragged on and on and were unwinnable + the 2007-2009 financial crisis finally caused him to lose.

Bush was very unpopular and before Trump was seen as the worst president ever.

You are correct. However, I was a war baby, not a Boomer.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
waking up and learning my enemies are fighting each other... I am excited about this new decade

I feel bad for the innocent people that will suffer, though
Iran aint a Muslim enemy but those who brainwashed you ie Saudis and Co are the enemies of Islam

The iranians are realising that america is not saudi arabia. You cannot keep slapping trump and expect to get away with it.

Go right ahead khamenei go take your revenge and see what happens.

Even though they are Shia's, they are still fellow Muslims. This threat is not only disgusting as he is basically saying he will destroy history, he will kill innocents in the process. The best thing as can do is pray that nothing will happen

screw you. what muslims ethnically cleanses other muslims? did you cry when iran was killing iraqis, syrians, lebanese muslims?

Get lost man. Iran needs to be humbled. Thank you trump for getting rid of war criminal sulaimani. Get rid of all them. If trump stood in an election in the middle east he would easily win

Zayn

Which one backs Shia death squads that kill Sunnis?

I think I'll back the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses before I back the Shia.
You are just like your masters who care abt Jews more than Palestinians. I will back a Muslim no matter his sect before any disbeliever. Saudis do kill Shias too in Saudi Arabia and are solemnly responsible for chaos caused in Muslim world as they back US destablizing Muslim countries one by one. Stop worshipping House of Saud. I prefer others to lead Islam ie Ottomans

You are just like your masters who care abt Jews more than Palestinians. I will back a Muslim no matter his sect before any disbeliever. Saudis do kill Shias too in Saudi Arabia and are solemnly responsible for chaos caused in Muslim world as they back US destablizing Muslim countries one by one. Stop worshipping House of Saud. I prefer others to lead Islam ie Ottomans

While your Shia buddies are killing Sunnis?

This is like a chicken supporting KFC. If you want to be a chicken supporting KFC, you can be so but don't expect me to join in.

By the same logic, maybe I should support Hindu Nationalists, Mormons, whoever.

I'm for my team and Shias aren't my team. The Sunnis are the saved sect. I'm not interested in backing Shia, Qadianis, Mormons, etc. My name isn't Pope Francis. I'm not interested in holding hands and singing kumbaya with random other religious groups.

And why? Because these people are basically leftists with turbans?

Has anyone seen details or evidence for an imminent new attack on American interests, prior to the drone attack on Suleimani?

Zayn

While your Shia buddies are killing Sunnis?

This is like a chicken supporting KFC. If you want to be a chicken supporting KFC, you can be so but don't expect me to join in.

By the same logic, maybe I should support Hindu Nationalists, Mormons, whoever.

I'm for my team and Shias aren't my team. The Sunnis are the saved sect. I'm not interested in backing Shia, Qadianis, Mormons, etc. My name isn't Pope Francis. I'm not interested in holding hands and singing kumbaya with random other religious groups.

And why? Because these people are basically leftists with turbans?
The real KFC here is The West and Israel while the chickens are Muslims. Since House of Saud supports them they are with the KFC which is evident in wars in Middle East. Am not surprised by you supporting gaalo since your masters are known gaalo supporters starting from the betrayed the Khilafa of Ottomans to support Brits and French. Sxb dont act as if the Sunnis are innocent the terrorists are Sunnis and their govts oppresses millions of Shias in the Gulf

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
screw you. what muslims ethnically cleanses other muslims? did you cry when iran was killing iraqis, syrians, lebanese muslims?

Get lost man. Iran needs to be humbled. Thank you trump for getting rid of war criminal sulaimani. Get rid of all them. If trump stood in an election in the middle east he would easily win
This is about the citizens not the politicans. What's about to happen to the Persians is way worse then what happened to the Syrians, Iraqis, and Lebanese.

Trending

Latest posts