Iraqi base hosting US troops under missile attack

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I always thought the damn indians were gonna start WW3 with pakistan. With that level of restrain......maybe they are superpower2020

:gucciwhat::hmm:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Look at this bakhti

Thats fulay Hindu fascists for you. Imagine having a whopping 1.2 billion more population than Pakistan, with more fighting aged men for manpower than the whole population of that country, yet wanting and needing America/West, to fight them with and for you.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
They'll be a few terror attacks on US soldiers in Iraq, and the couple of missiles attacks on Saudi and Emirati oil fields, from Iranian proxies over in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen. After that, things will probably just calm down, and everything will be as it was earlier in the week.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Thats fulay Hindu fascists for you. Imagine having a whopping 1.2 billion more population than Pakistan, with more fighting aged men for manpower than the whole population of that country, yet wanting and needing America/West, to fight them with and for you.
This is the realest post I have ever read on the internet holy shit. :damn:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Right now a protest is going on at the white house. The American people don't want a war.

why don't americans want to throw there live away for the interest of the US
military industial complex and zionist expansionism?:what:

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They'll be a few terror attacks on US soldiers in Iraq, and the couple of missiles attacks on Saudi and Emirati oil fields, from Iranian proxies over in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen. After that, things will probably just calm down, and everything will be as it was earlier in the week.
As much as I like joking about it I very much doubt anything major will happen. We all saw Iraq and we all know Iran is prepared for an invasion. No one wants war not the Iranian's and not the American public.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The Hawks advising Trump are desperate for a war but Trump is trying to appease them while avoiding one.

However he'll get outplayed by them sooner or later and they'll force him into a corner.

BTW the US soldiers are there to back up the embassy and extract it's civilians.

However it's also a perfect opportunity for a false flag operations.

My position in LMT has already gone up by 7% so I don't really mind a war either.

Trending