Iraqi base hosting US troops under missile attack

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I don't get why the us thinks Iran will be a slave to America after all the us invaded killed millions launched air strikes killing Iraqi militias violating Iraqi sovereignty by killing iraqi militias and qasseem soliemani meanwhile Iran was invited helped Iraq fight terrorists even though Iraq invaded Iran in the 80s

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
I don't get why the us thinks Iran will be a slave to America after all the us invaded killed millions launched air strikes killing Iraqi militias violating Iraqi sovereignty meanwhile Iran was invited helped Iraq fight terrorists even though Iraq invaded Iran in the 80s

The current Iraq is a puppet state of Iran. That’s why Iran is there...The Saddam Iraq is dead.

Persians arent fat diabetic arab pussies. They'll retaliate, and the U.S only respects those it cannot overpower, as Russia during the Crimea annexing and the fat kid in N. korea have shown.

If I were Iran, i'd also accelerate developing nukes. It'd be my first priority.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They thought Iran wouldn't retaliate. :snoop:

Iran has over a million missiles all directed towards US military bases across the middle east. They have influence in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and potentially Afghanistan. They already got allies to fight for their cause. America will only lose influence in the middle east by messing with Iran.
Not only that but the strait of hormuuz will be littered with naval mines and economies all over the world will most likely come to a halt. The gulf and saudi arabia will now be targeted mercilessly and i'm guessing china will take advantage and take taiwan and not directly involve themselves until later on in the war.

The US will come out of this war demoralised and further bankrupted, almost certainly they will be even further divided.

:gucciwhat::manny:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The current Iraq is a puppet state of Iran. That’s why Iran is there...The Saddam Iraq is dead.
Saddam was a puppet of America they invaded now Iraq is part of Iran and their not happy about it even Syria belongs to iran the us needs to accept reality respect Iraqi sovereignty and leave the country

C51D30CD-A4FB-46AA-8414-28D926B0004B.jpeg

Trending