Iraq’s oil revenue is kept in a US account and América controls that momey

I just found out that Iraq’s oil money is kept in a us bank account and the us flys out a percentage of the money every 2 months but halves it when it’s trying to pressure the Iraqi government, like this is actually gumeysi, do you think they will do that to us when that oil money comes, I feel like that they will try to do that to us

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I just found out that Iraq’s oil money is kept in a us bank account and the us flys out a percentage of the money every 2 months but halves it when it’s trying to pressure the Iraqi government, like this is actually gumeysi, do you think they will do that to us when that oil money comes, I feel like that they will try to do that to us

Why has this not happend to Iran
Its most likely that Iraqs good leaders were neutralized and they have their own equivelent of HSM

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
What are u talking about? Iraq got clapped by USA in less than a week. We kicked america out in 1993.
Somalia did not carry the level importance Iraq had

Iraq on the other hand was headed to greatness ,while Somalia was descending the USA said f*ck it let them destroy eachother

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
What are u talking about? Iraq got clapped by USA in less than a week. We kicked america out in 1993.
Buddy the Americans never left Somalia, just the Green Berets and Rangers of Operation Gothic Serpent and even then they've returned to train the notoriously ineffective SNA

Trending