Iran's preparing

None of this will stop the Americans if they attack them like Iraq. Iraq had the fourth largest army on the planet and they got folded like a towel. Their navy is laughable and their airforce is old af. They will be lucky to fight off Israel let alone the USA.

None of this will stop the Americans if they attack them like Iraq. Iraq had the fourth largest army on the planet and they got folded like a towel. Their navy is laughable and their airforce is old af. They will be lucky to fight off Israel let alone the USA.
Their general got killed and they couldn't do shit about it.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

You don't know what you're talking about. Persians are an Ancient people. Belive me, they're not xolo like modern Arabs. Kulaha *Isreal*. Israelis are good at killing Palestinian civilians.

You don't know what you're talking about. Persians are an Ancient people. Belive me, they're not xolo like modern Arabs. Kulaha *Isreal*. Israelis are good at killing Palestinian civilians.
Israel can inflict far more damage on Iran than vice versa. How does being an “ancient people” give you an edge in military conflict?

Ancient history isn’t gonna help them. America can roll on them with ease. You are underestimating the power of the USA. The largest airforce in the world is the American airforce followed by not China or Russia but by the USA navy. Let that sink in. The navy has larger airforce than the Chinese airforce.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Ancient history isn’t gonna help them. America can roll on them with ease. You are underestimating the power of the USA. The largest airforce in the world is the American airforce followed by not China or Russia but by the USA navy. Let that sink in. The navy has larger airforce than the Chinese airforce.

Saxiib, if the US fumbled with Afghanistan, it can in no way truly conquer and hold Iran, a similarly mountainous country with a stronger, more unified government. And the Iranians are remarkably self-sufficient. An uncle of mine who went there on a business trip recently recounted to me how they manufacture everything from the smallest bolt to even some vehicles. These guys have adapted to the sanctions, even if they can never match the US' military tech.

Saxiib, if the US fumbled with Afghanistan, it can in no way truly conquer and hold Iran, a similarly mountainous country with a stronger, more unified government. And the Iranians are remarkably self-sufficient. An uncle of mine who went there on a business trip recently recounted to me how they manufacture everything from the smallest bolt to even some vehicles. These guys have adapted to the sanctions, even if they can never match the US' military tech.
America will not colonize Iran in general. They will obliterate them like Iraq. They don’t even have to invade them. They could just bomb them to oblivion. Sanction already crippled them and the ayotallahs are not popular .

Iran suffers in part due to their foolhardy insistence on competing with the U.S. in the Arab world.

I don't understand why the Persians continue to involve themselves in Arab affairs, especially when the Arab Nation generally doesn't like them.

Iraq could’ve America easily destroyed the American army if Saddam Hussein didn’t hide in a hole outside his hometown of Tikrit instead of fighting back during the 2003 American invasion of Iraq

I’ll say the same about Siad Barre he had every advantage if he didn’t flee he would’ve won and secured his country

Iraq could’ve America easily destroyed the American army if Saddam Hussein didn’t hide in a hole outside his hometown of Tikrit instead of fighting back during the 2003 American invasion of Iraq
Are you for real, the Iraqi army were ill-equipped compared to the US army and they had zero allies to help them in the fight.. The Americans came in with modern equipment and the whole NATO backing them up in the war.. The Iraqis had zero chance of winning that war.

This is just wrong. He was defeated in the early 1990s and was done later after a decade. He had no chance and fucked up by being stubborn.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
America will not colonize Iran in general. They will obliterate them like Iraq. They don’t even have to invade them. They could just bomb them to oblivion. Sanction already crippled them and the ayotallahs are not popular .

I still don't think even that would be as easy as you're making out to be. And isn't Iran something of a Russian client state? A war like that wouldn't fly anymore than the US' meddling in Syria, I reckon.

This is just wrong. He was defeated in the early 1990s and was done later after a decade. He had no chance and fucked up by being stubborn.
The British had already had a plan in place during their veiled protectorate of kuwait in the 1930s to make sure Iraq never is stable or moves ahead, they maimed and crippled them by giving they own port to Kuwait

All Saddam had to do was boldly take Kuwait if he did America and the British would’ve been checkmated, they’d even have the Arabs support because he’d l a mission that’s feasible

Iraq retreated so quickly without battle

War is about strategy how many big militaries lost to small ones number never meant anything, it’s who is the most will and support from the home front

They were vastly outnumbered qualitatively by the US and its coalition. But there is one other major factor that Americans don’t mention their air bombardment didn’t even do much damage . Despite all of those odds, despite being tired and having bad equiptment they also did something on their own that signed their demise.

They gave up the initiative. They invaded Kuwait with over 100–150,000 troops, conquered it and than…..

Stopped.

And not only did they stop. They stopped and allowed one of the biggest military coalition in the history of the world to assemble just a few miles from them across the border for 5 1/2 months

A few days after the Kuwaiti invasion, the best that the US could get to the area were a few squadrons of F-15s, a carrier battle group and light infantry forces from the 82nd & 101st Abn Divs as well as a 2300 man Marine MEU.

Are you for real, the Iraqi army were ill-equipped compared to the US army and they had zero allies to help them in the fight.. The Americans came in with modern equipment and the whole NATO backing them up in the war.. The Iraqis had zero chance of winning that war.
There’s only one tight way to get into Iraq it’s a landlocked country, if they secured the post just Scuds would be enough to destroy ever ship coming in

If they came in farther into the desert they would’ve been slaughter like sheep

war is about strategies, and Iraq had the the biggest strategic advantage in history and they were blinded by fear

Trending