Iranian man publicly carries around wifes SEVERED head

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Tehran:
A viral video of a man appearing to display his decapitated young wife's head in the street after he discovered her alleged adultery has deeply shaken Iranians.

Police suspect that Mona Heidari, 17, was killed by her husband and brother-in-law in the southwestern city of Ahvaz, Iran's ISNA news agency reported.

By Monday, officers had arrested the two men "during a raid on their hideout", state news agency IRNA said, citing local police.

The case prompted Iran's vice president for women's affairs, Ensieh Khazali, to call on parliament to take "urgent measures" and on the authorities to raise awareness to prevent such cases.

Iranian newspapers and social media saw an outpouring of shock and rage over the killing, with many demanding social and legal reforms.

Following Heidari's murder, calls were revived to reform laws for the protection of women against domestic violence and to raise the legal age for marriage, currently set at 13 in Iran.

According to Iranian media, the victim was just 12 when she was married, and had a three-year-old son by the time she was killed.
B9CE88E9-18E6-4C27-9E43-359AF9E80BA3.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Apparently, she was forced to marry this man at the age of 12. So he’s islamically never was her husband.
She ran away to Turkey and her family tracked her and forced her to go back to Iran. Then this happened.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She’s only 17. Authubillah. She was literally born in 2004 and was forced to be with him in 2016. A whole child. She’s two years younger than me. This is so wrong. I can’t. Wallahi life is tough for some women, especially in this cursed Mena countries.
944BAFE8-7AEC-496F-887E-AD5C75D0E2C0.jpeg

What about if he accused her of cheating as he wanted to be with another wife? South Asians are uncivilised barbaric cowards, they have a faminin nature as they care about what society thinks of them. They cannt stand up for the weak as the Sade people do.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Acudubillah, a literal monster manifested in Iran look how happy he is after commiting such a gruesome crime. Shaytanul ins been mahan

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What about if he accused her of cheating as he wanted to be with another wife? South Asians are uncivilised barbaric cowards, they have a faminin nature as they care about what society thinks of them. They cannt stand up for the weak as the Sade people do.
They said she was having an affair and that’s why she ran away to turkey. But with all honesty.
1. It was an forced marriage, so Islamically was she ever really “married?”
2. Affair ≠Zina
3. Her family is dangerous and she had the right to leave them, they’re the ones who forced her to marry this monster as a child and forced her to go back to him after she ran away to Turkey, which ended in her gruesome murder.

I feel really bad for her, she’s so young. Didn’t even finish high school.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
On a positive note at least she will receive jannah after what she all when through. That is our actual goal in life. In Sha Allah we will see her in jannah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He looks mentally deranged and is not heterosexual. Poor woman. But she should not have cheated on him. In those societies u r playing with fire. If i was in her condition, its my life before anyone else. I poison him. End of story.

Trending