Iranian man publicly carries around wifes SEVERED head

Disgusting, barbaric behavior. I doubt it's any solace, but on the upside, he's more or less dead. No way he doesn't get the death penalty.

Yes, they said she had an affair but there’s no proof.

Who can even believe this? She was only 12 when she was married to him, a child who was probably abused and terrified of him. This demon probably hallucinated and imagined she cheated on him or killed her for occult reasons for all we know. Muslims underestimate how many people are Satanists/Black magic practitioners.

Parading around with a severed head seems like a ritual.

Last edited:
People should stop marrying off their young girls, the younger you are, the less likely you are to defend yourself or even recognise abuse. At least when a person's brain is more fully formed, they develop more skills to recognise manipulative behaviour. Miskeenad had no chance whatsoever, may Allah have mercy on her soul.

She ran away to turkey but her father and her uncle tracked her down and brought back to get killed

With 'family' like that, who needs enemies?

First she was sold like cattle to a strange man and then they actually traveled abroad to force her back to her abuser. These two clearly worship at the altar of patriarchy instead of acting like Muslims. Imagine hating women so much that even your female relatives aren't safe in your care.

I bet they were more worried about their personal 'reputation' among their fellow male beasts than anything else.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
OmG😭😭
I wish I didnt see the pictures
La hawla walaa quwata ila bilaah. Poor girl had such a hard life. Not even an animal deserves what she experience.

Worst part is her father defending the murderer and saying murderer did everything to make her happy but she ran away. The country law apparently doesnt take legal action and leaves it to being "family differences".

When you have such a family and a country as a woman, you are better off dead walahi..

May Allah have mercy on her soul.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I really hope the son doesn't turn out to be like his father 🙏

This is why I supported Rahaf when she escaped Saudi Arabia. I dont agree with her life choices but it is her life and her choices to regret. Allah gave humans free will. Hypocritical Muslim men thinking they are the only ones who are entitled to liberty..

51482d.gif

The way he smiles at the camera aswell without no feelings of regrets of doing it.
:mugshotman:

If i was the person that took the pics and he looked at me like that i would be very concern.

May Allah have mercy upon her soul
In her very short life she clearly suffered a lot as for the monster who ended her life
May he suffer the punishment of Allah in this life and the next
As for her" father" and"brothers" with family like that who needs enemies

Trending