Iran smuggling alot of weapons into Somalia says study

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Iranian-supplied arms smuggled from Yemen into Somalia, study says​

Good I hope Ahlu Sunnah receives some too. Thank you Iran for helping us hopefully not in the hands of Wahabi terrorists.

Iranian-supplied arms smuggled from Yemen into Somalia, study says​

Good I hope Ahlu Sunnah receives some too. Thank you Iran for helping us hopefully not in the hands of Wahabi terrorists.
Who is ahlu sunnah? Shia??? You uneducated retard, its obviously meant for terrorists since they are "smuggling" it

TekNiKo

VIP
Who is ahlu sunnah? Shia??? You uneducated retard, its obviously meant for terrorists since they are "smuggling" it
We dont know who they are meant for Iran doesnt back Wahabis though they fought them in Syria and Yemen and succeeded.

TekNiKo

VIP
same shit
Nope, your clearly ignorant Taliban may tolerate Wahabi presence or ally with with them but they dont share the same idealogy. Deobandis are not transnational and dont believe in “Islamic expansion”. They dont threaten other countries just wanna rule their territory.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The study said the guns end up with commercial smuggling networks whose customers can include armed factions seeking advantage ahead of Somalia's repeatedly delayed presidential elections, as well as clan militias and rival Islamist insurgent groups linked to al Qaeda and Islamic State.
Otherwise known as we don't know who they are going to.

We dont know who they are meant for Iran doesnt back Wahabis though they fought them in Syria and Yemen and succeeded.
Al Qaida leaders are living in Tehran. Tehran is the capital of terrorist. Terrorist and Iran wants Saudi Arabia taken down

TekNiKo

VIP
Al Qaida leaders are living in Tehran. Tehran is the capital of terrorist. Terrorist and Iran wants Saudi Arabia taken down

Fake news those are Western backed assets. Shiica hate Wahabi

Trending